Thread: Red Faction Armageddon activation error

Red Faction Armageddon activation error

Guys this is a very strange problem that I am getting with the game the thing is that whenever I start the game and while activating the game I get an activation error for the game well the error that I get is ‘Please first activate the original game. The product code you've entered requires ownership of another product before activation’ so please give me some steps so that I can fix this kind of problem please do reply as soon as possible for me so that I can get my problem solved.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon activation error

Well I just want to know when you got this kind of problem? Can you please tell me because this kind of error many people were getting when the game was not released yet now as such when the game is released nobody has got such kind pf problem so that’s why I am a bit surprised looking at the title of the thread so that’s why I better confirmed it again with you so do let me know what are your replies or take on this topic and accordingly reply to me as soon as possible for me.

Yes the activation error you get is only applicable when the game was not released so what you have to do is since the game is already new and released try activating the game now and try if the problem exists or no o that’s what I am saying here so continue with the work that I have said here it will benefit you well this is what the solution that I have got for you and I think a simple solution will only solve a problem like the one that you have said here.

Ok thanks for the solution that you have given here guys well the problem has actually got solved I was really not aware of that and how silly of me that I activated the game when the game was actually not released so that’s a mistake that I have to regret and now the game that I am running is running perfectly now so that’s what I am saying here appreciate your efforts for solving out the query that you have given here and hence thanks a lot for that.

Red Faction Armageddon activation error

I'm not able to activate the game , it says that server of Steam has been disabled and so I'm not able to install it......any suggestion plz

Quote Originally Posted by Yasho View Post
    I'm not able to activate the game , it says that server of Steam has been disabled and so I'm not able to install it......any suggestion plz
    Have you bought the game or did you download it from some crack/hack site illegaly? If you have bought the game Red Faction Armageddon and when you are trying to activate it online, it might be possible that the Steam servers could be down, so therefore you are getting that error. You must raise a ticket on the Steam site to check what is the problem going on.

I bought the game ...