Thread: Do you play with laundry in The Sims 3: Generations

Do you play with laundry in The Sims 3: Generations

I have a query for all of you out there speculating if you play with laundry, as in do you have a laundry room system. I was getting truly irritated with all my Sims altering clothes all over the house and leaving the clothes on the floor. After that they would go lift up the clothes to place in a laundry basket, and then throw it back on the floor. My maid was not at all reliable with doing laundry, so I just removed the laundry room and distorted it into a further bathroom, because as we all know if we don't have a washing machine, Sims distorted clothes don't emerge on the floor. But I kind of like just having it because it made it closer to actual life.

Re: Do you play with laundry in The Sims 3: Generations

I like to have a laundry in my game; it just appends practicality I think. But, if it gets truly maddening, I occasionally alter it into something else, because like you said, the maids can be actually inconsistent. I have been playing my family for a moment now but haven't got around structuring a laundry, I think I might construct one now. I like the moodlet you get from having fresh laundry so I generally construct it. I just place a laundry basket in every bedroom and bathroom. Fewer clothes left all over the ground that way. You at a standstill get a few but not in each room.

I have all the time played with laundry weather it’s going to the laundry mat or having a washer, clothes line, or dryer on house lot based on the family finances, I think its fetch it factual to life they don't all the time like to fresh doing laundry particularly the slobs but do it anyhow and moan. I play with laundry one time they can afford a machine! I have a Laundromat in town, like cat lover player I saved a replica of the one from twin book and place it in Riverview but I have not at all visited it!

The majority of the time I play with laundry but because generations came out I haven’t so I had extra time to explore the whole thing. The thing I hatred mainly about laundry is that if you have an object which needs Sims to alter, like the new chemistry table, you necessitate to place a laundry basket in that room too or their clothes are all over the grounds. It looks a little strange to have a laundry basket in each room.

I think laundry is amusing but I wish the Sims wouldn't leave it all over the ground if they don't have a basket. Surely they could simply walk to the room with the basket and place it in, like they do with the trash? Truly, I think just the lobby Sims should leave it on the ground! I approximately all the time have a laundry room and favor the clothesline to the dryer. I tend to conceal my baskets inside a unit in the bathroom using move objects that way they don't adopt too much space and the sims are at a standstill able to utilize them.

I all the time play with laundry in my game, I at all times have a Laundromat in town too. My Sims for all time looks to roll wishes for a washer and dryer, so even while I overlook to place it in new save houses they remind me. I don’t run into the trouble of clothes piles everywhere, because I play with laundry because it makes it more sensible and in realism you wouldn’t go altering your clothes in the middle of the hallway or kitchen. As a minimum not without then walking the clothes to the basket, so I just have my Sims to that.