Thread: The Sims 3 Generations : Why every EP has a bug in it

The Sims 3 Generations : Why every EP has a bug in it

I continue seeing people bad tempered about GEN, I as well observed this with WA, AMB and LN while they came out. So I just wish to know why is it so tough to not make a game that has plenty of bugs and glitches when other computer games are made completely well such as The Sims Life Stories, Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 1 and 2. Does anybody have any thoughts? If it in fact is the Sims producers/employees, after that shouldn't they employ new ones!

Re: The Sims 3 Generations : Why every EP has a bug in it

There are lots of things that thing into it. Everybody’s computer is totally dissimilar than they ones they experiment the game on. Some have stronger a few have crappier. CC is one of the main troubles with people having bugs and they just don't understand it, or they do and just wish to blame EA anyway. There are so many dissimilar things in this game that it isn't probable for them to test each single situation that a player could ever probably do, so in a way it is up to us to discover the bugs as there are thousands upon thousands of us playing, we can discover them quicker than their set of beta testers can.

Yes you are right. Everybody’s computer is dissimilar and other computer game makers manage to make games work for all those dissimilar types of computers. The Sims 3 is the just game which I have scrape with and the just game that I have an account for to protest about the scrape I get, which rally is intimidating. Games have bugs because EA doesn't care. They have a limit to shove the product out, and one time they get your money, they don't worry if it breaks some things because they have your money.

I agree with the whole thing you said. If the EPs were not released each 6 months all you people would be having fits. As well it's not like they release an EP like WA and after that begin on the next EP Ambitions for instance. The EPs were possibly started a pair of years ago. Not to be impolite but you have to be actually dim to think they make the EPs as they go. I am so pale of people placing all the guilt on EA for their games messing up while so many factors can cause these bugs/glitches.

No, you don't look to get it. TS3 is factually the buggiest game I have ever played. I just run TS3 on a great quality, well-preserved gaming PC, lacking any third party content. This PC runs any software I have ever terrified at it. I have about 30 games installed on it at present. And up till now, TS3 is the just game that looks to have any obvious bugs. Just why is that? I will tell you why: its growth has been rushed as the very start. The game has not at all been bug-free. The developers are obligatory to expand new content in its place of fixing old troubles.

You necessitate going back and reading that another time. I said I am pale of people putting all the guilt on EA. The game isn't ideal we all know that. The truth you have 30 freaking games on your computer might have somewhat to do with deprived performance but once more I could be mistaken as your computer is near excellence. All I am attempting to say is people necessitate stopping putting all the guilt on EA while many things can be affecting your game. My computer isn't the excellent computer out there.

What I think is that why not just make us linger for the games and obtain all the bugs out when making the game. We would all be much better-off with it in the end. My Launcher is all wonky, too, like many of people. I had to wholly blackout and restart my computer to dodge of it. What's the deal with that? It started later than High-End Loft Stuff, I think. But the means to get around the launcher is: install generations, and while the shortcut goes to the desktop, right-click and "untie file location", after that make a new shortcut with the launcher thing with the coveted bob.

The people who intend these games have precise computers they are utilizing to intend the game. Series may run fine on one computer but may not run good on lots of others. Many of the troubles with Sims Medieval had to do with precise types of software. Troubles which would have been establish if they had tested it on over one computer. I think if we got together and conversed our specs we would discover common themes with Sims 3 to the extent that glitches and types of software.