Thread: Need to know the difference between remastered and classical version of American McGee Alice.

Need to know the difference between remastered and classical version of American McGee Alice.

Hi friends I have played this game Alice: madness returns which is a nice game and good to play. Also I have played all the versions of this game. I have played remastered as well as the classical version i.e. American McGee Alice. Both of them are quite good but only thing I don’t understand is that I am not able know the difference between these two versions. If anyone has any idea about this then please do tell.

Re: Need to know the difference between remastered and classical version of American McGee Alice.

I think it's just a high-definition version of the original. I do not think it is tampered with anything else. I have the original version of age and only difference I see is that they did so it works on consoles and the new Windows 7, and updating the graphical environment so that supports screen resolutions of others, because the original does not work my win 7 to support only the old type of resolution 1280x1024. I did not have widescreen. It would have seemed strange on your HDTV 1080p.

Re: Need to know the difference between remastered and classical version of American McGee Alice.

Someone also posted a picture of the white rabbit with a coat of bright red. I heard it was to match his look in AMR, but I feel it looks bad in the first game. I had heard of Cheshire, I do not know why disabled. You cannot allow the HD console Alice? That would be silly to not permit it. In the unique AMA was disabled by default and had to allow yourself if I remember correctly. If all you did was take what you need to click the options menu, then it should still be possible to activate the console in the same configuration.

Here are some things I observed about the reissue of Alice American McGee: It is more than the original HD, apart from some new character skins. In the original widescreen that could allow using variables in the console, but the HUD was broken a little there. They were not whole hog and upgrade all character skins or textures or remodeling of the models, or anything. I think we started working on it, but then or it's time. There are still a lot of blurry textures, low resolution of 100x100 that much smaller than this could use some updating, as well as accessories such as the chemistry set for making a solution to reduce the logbooks, furniture, etc.

There are many changes that are officially supporting widescreen resolutions and set the HUD as shown in widescreen. The new skins are in the folder based on pak5_mod. pk3 some of these skins do not appear in the game because it uses the structure of folders that bad, as the guards of the card is not supposed to be in a subfolder that is supposed to be next to the other folders (characters) that are in the way he learned and fixed by comparing the structure of folders in the mod pk3 pak1_large compared. pk3. Folder Cheshire cat fur is wrong is simply not supposed to Cheshire Cat Cheshire. Mock Turtle as MorckTurtle typo.

On the plus side most of the new skins are actually higher resolution than the new and in my estimation, a very nice especially the guard’s centipede’s new card and Alice, it almost looks like the new Alice your new skin, but I'm glad to keep the red hair. On the other hand, the Mock Turtle, was not well done is mostly seen as not popped and an unsharp mask on it. New Cheshire cat's skin seems a little silly as he has freckles, but at least it is blurry.

It also appears to make light again and re-record some dialogue for characters whose only voice actors come back for AMR, but I'm not 100% sure that last one% more like 85. Also, I'm Hideaway Hollow, is the giant fish. The sounds of shock weapon are no longer there (used to make sounds when struck against a wall or something). This means that when you hit an enemy who Stabby soft sound will not play.