Thread: Baby ideas for The Sims 3: Generations

Baby ideas for The Sims 3: Generations

I just love what I am seeing thus far. I truly can't wait. But I am at a standstill concerned that they're at a standstill not paying attention to the babies. I akin to how in the Sims 2 the babies weren't covered in blankets and the shirts they wore distorted based on the skin type. And the altering table is disappeared! I miss the altering table, the bottles being gone around, and the stinky diapers on the floor!

Re: Baby ideas for The Sims 3: Generations

Just what I assume should be in Generations (if they can at a standstill put in stuff): A rocking chair. Possibly the adults can rock their babies/kids to sleep, or interpret them a story (I know there's somewhat with story reading in the EP thus far). Babies should have their complete bodies showing. And we should be able to single out their clothes, socks, pants, hats, but there should as well be an alternative to have the baby covered in a blanket. Maybe while the weather gets cold, hint Seasons EP.

Here I just wish to say something that, I think you’re correct here but it’s sort of belatedly for that. They have previously been doing the fan proceedings where people play the game, so the just thing which they will be doing for the subsequent month is functioning out any kinks. And when I do agree with a lot of your points, I just don't notice them being place in. I truly hope bathing was back, and that there were pool floaters.

I love all of your thoughts. It's like I all the time say something that makes the game more sensible is alright with me. On the other hand, I have to concur with the earlier poster that it's almost too late for the team to put in something else. I certainly wish that they think if not all, the majority of your thoughts as a minimum for future EPs. I know they do add patches and put in things to the Sims store. I just truly wish somebody takes note of it, and puts it into thought for future stuff/ expansion packs.

I like all of your thoughts, especially regarding babies having over just being wrapped in blankets. I would love to select just a diaper, or an onsie, and so on. I as well think this growth would have been a prime opening to establish a more steady aging system by adding in the following age groups: preschool, preteen, and center age. With preschool, the kid can previously walk, talk, and potty; the parents would have the alternative to register them into a half-day kindergarten. This group would love to tattle-tale and they would have tricycles to travel.

I will put in to this because this is all I have been talking about as hearing concerning Generations. I just wish they don’t overlook about the babies because all I am hearing regarding is toddlers, kids, and adults. It may be belatedly but I would be distress if there is totally not anything new for babies. It’s like you got the thoughts right out of my head, I love all of your thoughts and would love to spot these implemented sometime if not in Generations (considering it’s an EP focusing on all the days stages). I would like to add, baby swing. I truly can’t consider this hasn’t been place into TS3 yet.