Thread: Mount&Blade With Fire & Sword: Strapped for Thaler

Mount&Blade With Fire & Sword: Strapped for Thaler

Rolling with Sweden, have been silently garrisoning up Lublin and nomadic around sieging towns for fun. Sweden newly affirmed war on the Cossacks that has both the Black Mace and my caravanning on grasp, but I have stockpiled approximately 200,000 Thaler in some Sweden controlled towns which not at all get sieged. The repairs of my ~600 men and the commandants in town are steep but I shape I can weather it for a bit.

Re: Mount&Blade With Fire & Sword: Strapped for Thaler

The adding of another 300 men to my barracks in Warsaw and the price of all the extra commanders are killing my stash. I will execute of cash earlier than I can gather sufficient troops to prevent the sieging and doing so will as well drain me of cash quicker, it’s type of mislay that way. I would be ok with getting troops in just one of my cities and utilizing friendly towns as extra generators while I can get away. Can I un-hire commanders? Do they have extra defense profits further than just recruitment? That would simplicity the week to week strain.

Preferably, stay unbiased to all factions. Fill your party with crowds so you won't be bothering by bandits. Purchase 1 unit of velvet, spices, tools, oil and hairs. Go to the souk and click listen for the top deals (1 or 2 trading skill points will assist). Normally one of the goods I stated will be among the more gainful trades. If the goods dealer doesn't have any of that gainful well, sell your part of it to him and go and classify the group. Go back to the marketplace and purchase your unit back for future exercise.

Bring the caravan (ctrl+spacebar to speed up travel), then put down the profits, minus 10,000 for the next caravan; in an appropriate city for a 14% monthly return. Keep trading and depositing your cash (normally I go to the bank one time a month), and shortly you will be rich. You can simply make 50,000+ per caravan - while prices are good, I have even earned over 100,000 for a solitary caravan. I aimed to make 10.8 million, as that would construct 50,000 in interest per day.

I go from towns about Kiev to a pair castles over in sweed ground (generally dorpat fort). Velvet generally goes for around 100 a pop resell for 13-1500. Average 70-80 k a journey just on the caravan and vend inventory items for even more income. One time I got on 800k collecting interest I did one additional deal run so which I had about 100k on me for weekly expenses and toggled over to battle mode. While I dip down to about 30 k I set out to the bank and insert a new 70 k that is all from interest and I at a standstill make money.

I have been doing that for a few times now and I am able to about 2 mil in the bank. If I wish to purchase any lofty price weapons or armor I just make a trade run and I not at all have to stroke the shell egg. Saving that for while not if I have to face 2 or 3 groups at a time and can’t drag away to make additional cash. As well if you don’t have cheats enabled attempt holding ctrl + space and you shift a lot quicker on the map. Just make certain your army is big sufficient because it’s quite tough to dodge enemies while moving that quickly.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I am trendy to the caravan system. As well a big fan of prowling a village to discover good resources as a seed for a caravan. But, we are at war with everybody but the Muscovites. Not plenty of good trade goods between there and Sweden. So, I think I have to take a city I can discover interest in to start caravanning. My troubles not how to caravan, it’s from where to convoy, and I think I have to make alternatives.

Attempt trading oil and tools; you should be able to craft a sensible amount. Oil often sells for plenty at Tula, but like I wrote, attempt the listen for great deals option. I not at all establish it helpful in Warband, but in WFAS, it has deeply increased the productivity of the average caravan. If you don't get a deal you can utilize first time, click the key again. There is surly money to be made trading, but utilize your interest - it's approximately 480% per year, and one time you hit a certain amount, the productivity of caravanning become less significant in comparison to the interest you earn.