Thread: Can I Play Xbox backups with UnleashX

Can I Play Xbox backups with UnleashX

UnleashX is a dashboard on the Xbox game-console system and I want to install UnleashX to this Xbox using Mechassault. I need the correct step by step process to do this task. Also I need the correct decision that should I Play Xbox backups DVD for doing this installation. I hope that so many user as well as expert already faced this problem and they help me to solve the problem.

Re: Can I Play Xbox backups with UnleashX

Yes, this Xbox backups DVD will be help to install the UnleashX dashboard and this will be good for solving the problem. There are only one limitation present in this task. If the disk drive is not able to detect this disk then the problem arrives. Otherwise, there will be nothing wrong happen in this system. Hence I think you need to use this backup disk for doing the installation task. This will be solving your problem.

Most of the time, the dashboard has not been able to detect whether the disc is readable or not. Most time it will sound like you have unlucky to do this task. In this case, your DVD drive has been not able to detect this DVD. Then you need to replace this drive with the other. This replacement task will be help to solve such problem. Then use this replacement task and it really works to solve such kind of problem.

For doing this installation task you need to use the Xbox backups DVD. Then you need to open up your FTP program. After that just place xbox IP address in the screen. Then insert the username and password into correct box. Then you need select the 21 port. In the xbox Hard Drive, go to the C: drive. Transfer all of the DVD files into Unleashx folder. Extract .rar format and the ISO file and this will install this dashboard.

I also faced the similar problem. If I use the Xbox backups DVD, then the DVD drives not detect it. Hence I decided to just try cleaning the lens first. This is giving the transport mechanism a clean and it will be help to easily detect this backup DVD. Hence I recommended you to use this task. Yes, this is the special task of the drive and it really help to solve such problem. Then use it and solve the problem. This will work in the Xbox.

Yes this clearing task will be help to solve the problem. Photographers negative/lens blower brush will be help to do this clean the lens task. Then use it and clean the lens. In this time use the brush for touching purpose. You don’t need to use the aerosol air or anything similar devices. This will be sufficient to solve such problem. It wouldn't do any damage on the disk and in the result the installation done successfully.

I had that issue in this Xbox and this drive not detects a disk and probably the unleashX not able to install. Then I did the cold booting the Xbox by using backup disk. This will be help to solve the problem. I think you also need to use this task and it really help to solve such problem. Then use this and it really help to solve the problem. You can buy DVD lens cleaner disk and this also help to detect the backup disk. Then use it for solve trouble.