Thread: God and heroes Rome rising: Item drops lower than beta

God and heroes Rome rising: Item drops lower than beta

Is it just me or has the fall rates been lowered as beta? Looks to me all I ever finish up looting is quest items, or an item that gives a quest. I remember in beta getting bags and additional things as loot. Think I got 1 bag as loot this time approximately and had to purchase the remaining. I understand if rates were trekked up for beta, but it looks like they have been lowered over for live. So figured id post, see how others consider, and possibly get a few dev input.

Re: God and heroes Rome rising: Item drops lower than beta

I observed that too. In beta I had as a minimum 8-10 bags fall just on the starting island alone. Now, throughout head start I have had just 2 bag drop and I have previously blanked out the initial island, Alban Hills and the shores. Bags are absolutely dropping much fewer. Not just are the drops abridged, they are currently dropping typically non-stat things. We did a run by Smuggler's Coves and got a few decent gears, both blue and green, but out in the usual world the chests currently give superior loot than what generally drops.

I in fact favor that bags be a little rarer. While I first on track the beta, I had all bag slots full simply out of the appetizer island. That truly looks a bit too rapid. As for other items, it could be only the least little bit more possibility to get but it looks quite close to on par - entirely opinion though. And this is the accurate purpose of the thread. Discover how everybody felt. I have observed an in general item drop after beta. Open beta had approximately more drop rates than something else.

Even though I miss being able to simply gear up via item drops and quest rewards, I think this alteration makes the handful of group cases much more tempting. I like being able to pursuit for an hour or two without having to memorize to unfilled my bags. I imagine players will rely on every other more now for getting well equipment, which I think can put in to the or else lackluster social aspect of the game. Possibly while the crafting system is executed a few months or years from now, it will make sense to add to the equipment drop rate so those items can be devastated for resources.

I can't go off anybody else's style of play, my short of bags did result in me seeking out the seller in Ostia, who till now has possibly been regretting the business they are in! It's possibly just my typical fortune, but later than I bought 2 bags from him the other day (had just had one fall earlier than that and that was from the mobs in Ostia Harbor), I had two additional bags drop in quick succession doing quests about the Shrine of Neptune. I don't know if it was my fortune, the bag seller putting a charm on the bags, or (more probable) the game pointing at me and snickering.

The Saccus state is surly radically dissimilar now! I actually establish one on Mars though, later than many adventures! A change of pace, as they were practically thrown later than you in ye olde days. You could bear one on each foot, have one on the head, and take the cat in one, and after that have a few to spare! We made a change newly to lower the number of bag falls but add to drops of other gears. Seems like we necessitate adjusting it a bit.

Up to level 8 and a half I think now. I have had one bag fall between the appetizer area and Alban Hills. I haven't had a need to obtain any more, but I concur that it might be a bit low. As for a quest to talk to the bag seller? Any city has them, you click about, you discover them, transform a few coins, and you find them. Looks quite instinctive to me. I just have two bags at present and it's plenty. I am happy to keep waiting for the free ones.