Thread: God and heroes Rome rising : Few glitches

God and heroes Rome rising : Few glitches

Well later than playing for a little when last night and a bit more this evening I can truthfully say I am very let down. My main trouble is the UI and combat, its unresponsive and leggy, making gameplay too annoying to the point where I am just logging out. The animations are glitch and the textures are strange, a few places you have quite good textures, other places you have block pixilated textures and they look out of place.

Re: God and heroes Rome rising : Few glitches

I have difficulty on the landscape with getting wedged; using the stuck command isn’t my thought of gameplay. Performance is a trouble although my specs are well over the recommended, even with changing the options; there are certain places that just lag me out. The Estate is worthless, I understand they have preparations for it but as it has been a major 'advertisement' I felt very disappointment by how vital it is. I am certain this game will progress over time but at present I feel like I have bought a game that should at a standstill be in beta and at a standstill being refined.

Please let me know if that works I just think I worn out 40$ 12 hours and a little trust I didn’t even get to play up till now as they have troubles with subscriptions billing. I don’t care any longer, not anything to give any longer I not at all been answered one time petition/gamemail/wtvr. You won't be able to set up a subscription preparation until your official launch next week. If you email them a copy of your reception they will let you to enter the EU advantage. Please enhance your tranquil; there are ways to get you in game earlier than your official launch.

Perhaps attempt changing your Video settings to 'Balanced', when you may meet the recommended specs, there may be somewhat that is lacking or a setting that is causing your trouble. I for myself have no troubles with lag or the combat system. The estate is at a standstill a work in progress, as is a few other characteristics, but let's face it, it's a day later than the launch; so far so good. Not all but the majority MMO companies in no way give refunds.

I hesitation refunds are in order; I don’t consider the game has promised something It hasn’t transported upon or assured to seem into to fix. The Devs are functioning on a lot of troubles. If you acquired the game in the states jump in and get started. I couldn’t join head start at first because Amazon just hates me. Over the week I sent in an email to customer care asking for my key and after that realized I wouldn't get a reaction until Monday while their office opened.

It would have been great if you replied to me too. While companies who lope games like Perpettuum, Xyson allow repayments I think it’s just discreet to allow the similar with this game, Gods and Heroes is not finished, not by an extended shot. While you think games of the similar 'cost' it’s clear Gods and Heroes necessitates quite a bit of work, there is a important lack of information on the official site which do not anything to explain troubles like the UI lag.

I am somewhat lost here, they had closed beta and untie beta, and I notice this game after game, why do you people purchase a game. I mean you had lots of chances to attempt it, did you expect a huge change in a matter of some days. I for one not at all acquired the game, I did check it for over a year, and while the last owners had it I experienced it, I would of acquired it but school is keeping me way to tiring. Being in the game intend field, and I learn things each day, I know this kind of game is no simple task, so give them a break, the game is far from ideal but the majority game are far from ideal.

Here my recommendation in the future prevent buying any MMO until you either experienced it or it has been out, because you will not at all be happy, it’s not all the time the game's glitch, it possibly something easy like a setting. Lots of people think you should download a game and bam the game should be ideal. While I was an auto mechanic you know how much people just added gas to the car and probable it to not at all collapse then complain while it did.