Thread: God and heroes rome rising: Final Evaluation

God and heroes rome rising: Final Evaluation

I have been attempting to be constructive, obliging, and helpful in my feedback. But previous night I gave the game yet one more shot and here are a few things:

1. There is no means to unite keys to your second+ hot bars.
    2. Bags don't restore each other without being blank first.
    3. The lava around the Vents case is so leggy I in fact gave up attempting to get there.
    4. The chat box, friends list, and other settings reset each f'ing time you re-log.
    5. Each single quest I have came across up has been a kill or gather or both.
    6. Chat is busted into individual tabs with set channels. For instance, you cannot notice Global chat in local and so on. Antiquated / sloppy usability.

Re: God and heroes rome rising: Final Evaluation

You of course didn't play WoW at launch then, this game seems like a bloody Rolls Royce contrasted to the beat-down need to be car that WoW was around that time. Sure the game has plenty of troubles but quite much each recently released game does. I agree with your feeling that the Devs should have postponed the launch more to fix the most pressing troubles such as the minions being a group of brain dead muppets.

I agree that neither the game's superiority nor quantity is where they should have been for launch. That's why I will be waiting some months to purchase it myself, in spite of having experienced the game for fairly a while. However, as you renowned, you could have exposed many of these troubles if you had taken extra time to research earlier than your buy. I wish your post will be obliging to other possible consumers in that regard. The majority of these troubles aren't game-breaking, so for players who are eager to stand its rough edges, the game may very well at a standstill be worth it for them.

Quite factually each single thing you have said was something that has been said earlier. You are not telling anybody anything new. For instance, Global Chat is possibly fresher to the game than you are to the boards. While I understand that you have troubles with the game - Valid troubles - humiliating and abusive people is not the way to go about proving your point or making yourself seem better. Which, yes, you are doing.

First you tell me I am not telling anybody anything new. Then you ask if I have tendered petitions. Why would I submit appeals in a game while according to you I am just stating the clear? Besides, they obtained my money (and others I recommended try the game). I think I have helped them sufficient. After that you recommend I am a) attempting to make myself seem better (which yes, I am doing.) and b) terrible at proving my point because I am abusive / demeaning in the procedure.

To be pale, the OP does have quite a lot of suitable points about a few of the busted items in game that necessitate to be fixed. He as well missed dozens of others which he hasn't had the ability to come across yet. As to why should you petition something that is a known insect, which do you detach first. The thing that hundreds of people tale broken or the thing that 10 people tale broken? Every bug report as well adds additional information that can be utilized to pinpoint the source of the breakdown and get it fixed.

A friend just peeped something which made me laugh: "We should be thankful to all of you who are eager to pay $40 to $80 to do the last six months of beta testing for us." I think what he doomed is that no MMO is ever 100% prepared at launch. At a few point, the company has to draw a line and begin earning revenue. The best ones just reach 100% ten years later while they close down. Let's wish Gods & Heroes reaches that point ten years from now!