Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-06-2011

Error in D2D CD key while putting subscription key in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

Just before some day, I had purchased Gods and Heroes Rome Rising from D2D and don?t know why I am facing this problem, Here the small description of my problem as after installing the game when the game ask me for the subscription code and after entering the code I use to get the error ? set subscription service not available currently? just want to confirm that anyone over here purchased the game from the STEAM and while inserting the CD key getting this error? Thanks
Old 24-06-2011

re: Error in D2D CD key while putting subscription key in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

Even I also had purchased the D2D from steam and getting the same error while inserting the CD-key, so I had again bought the key while using my Credit card, but even after that also getting the same error, than I have try to contact to support center and getting no effective reply from their side, so for the reason I had post here is to alert you for not to opt for purchasing another key, as buying the key will only make lose of your money and nothing else.
Old 24-06-2011

re: Error in D2D CD key while putting subscription key in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

As per gathered information from the official team, they had replied to my bugs report, they said that those who are getting this error, should try using different browser and check whether after that also you are getting the similar errors, and if this doesn?t solve your problem, than there must be possibility that you have been add in their outstanding bill list, so better attached your payment receipt copy on their official mail address and with 1-2 days you will able to access your game without any further error.
Old 24-06-2011

Yeah this is the problem and as per got information from my friend and expert people, they have told me that, this is the problem facing by people who hadn?t paid their bills yet, and if you had paid properly for the key, and in the option available on your system of support center you can locate troubleshooting over there, so simply go ahead with this process and keep your drivers update before proceeding with troubleshooting.
Old 24-06-2011

As said above you are facing this error might because of improper entry you have made while registration or if this is the not the exact error happens with that might you either have fill the entry form wrong that create this error and even can be happen if you had configuration setting are not proper or if you had made changes in it i.e., in internet explorer security setting and also be possible that your transaction has been failed to get through the security system, due to wrong filling of form, so check your credit whether transaction happens or not.
Old 25-06-2011

Re: Error in D2D CD key while putting subscription key in Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

If you are getting this error that subscription error have been affected your game, as information I got from friend and even on the official site, developers and their billing team have been working harder for come out with solution of ASAP, and as per commitment made on the site that they will soon solve this problem as soon as they gather all information of proper payment and will mail all user with error fixing updates and with the new subscription key.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,