Thread: Looking out for Feat Utility and Planner for Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

Looking out for Feat Utility and Planner for Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

Sorry if I am asking a silly question, but as after putting all my efforts and searching my query all throughout the internet than also I am unable to get answer of my question, so as per my former issued has got very effective solution on this website, so I prefer to put my question here, does anyone know where I can locate the feat series and I am well aware about it that I can calculate it I will reach at afar the 30th level, so just want to know that does anybody know that from where I can get this and comes to know the accurate place of getting bonus, your help will be highly appreciable. Thanks.

Re: Looking out for Feat Utility and Planner for Gods and Heroes Rome Rising

Even I had tried to search for this on internet and let me tell you that, till now at no place you will not able to locate any map or information for knowing exact place where you are going to get the bonus or any drops bag, so as what I had heard till now is that some experts are working on this and within a mean time this information will be spread out all over the net.

As I had heard of getting MAP by which you will able to locate the place where we can get the details of bonus area and while many expert had already started working on it but due to feats are in instability, and many changes are going on, the map builders and other games expert have stop working on it till the time all update and upgrade procedure comes to end. So till the time you also have to wait.

Yeah there is nothing till yet out on internet that will help to locate the exact position of getting bonus, but there is one trick by which playing the particular stage you will able to find the bonus area on that stage if you take your mouse cursor on the feats in the tree, just this is the most simple way by which you will able to find out the bonus place on your particular stage. Hopes this trick will help you, as it is working for me too.

And to locate the exact position in your particular stage, the points which have earned in the former levels are also matter a lot in that, as for locating those place and while using the trick some coins are used and also will only apply if you had reach the certain criteria for using this trick and after reaching that level you can use that trick and able to locate particular area at which can collect bonus on that stage.