Thread: How to extract torrent downloaded DLC content for Borderlands

How to extract torrent downloaded DLC content for Borderlands

I haven’t used the torrent yet but yesterday there become a necessary to use the torrent client. First of all truthfully I have no thought how to make use of the files otherwise extract, whatever you perform except I did download DLC stuffing for Borderlands, and I required playing it except I have no thought where to extract it/put it. Can somebody help? Do the DLC files come like an installer to attach with the game?

Re: How to extract torrent downloaded DLC content for Borderlands

Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot is the second DLC for Borderlands. In it you will fight in three new arenas against the worst enemies of Pandora. In addition to the main game with Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, a system which is called a bank feature is added to store your collected weapons. As a quest reward you get two extra skill points.
    • Unpack
    • Install the game, cancel activation prompts
    • Install the update 1:41
    • Copy the cracked content from the folder TRiViUM
    • Use Language Changer if needed

I have the Proper release of Razor. Then I release the zombie Iceland, so that it is only copied purely of Reloaded. Now I'm on it made the update to 1.2 and then installed Underdome. Then the update to 1.20 then the DLC and the Underdome Crack for 1.20 and then started it first ran, and also reported the Underdome is now installed. I then copied the files for Zombie Iceland and started again. This time he did not mention that Iceland is now installed zombie, but Jacob's Cove, I cannot select the Underdome. .

The torrent downloaded files are always in archive or zip format. They are stored in the zip files. In order to extract those you either need to make use of the Winzip, winrar or 7zip. By the use of this extract the files to a specific directory. If you have got the instruction along with that zip file saying where to extract those files then it might be helpful. You can directly extract those files directly to the game folder and that’s it.

The torrent downloaded DLC files always get corrupted. You should trust the DLC or any kind of patches for that game or any other game. You should always get the DLC from the official sites only. You can easily download them from the official site and you do need to pay for that DLC packs or patches. However it would be recommended for you to get the instruction manual prior to the DLC download.

As far as i know that you should always put the DLC files in the appropriate folders of the game where you have installed. I hope that it must be in the default location as it was. If you don't know in which folder you should install the DLC then it would be better either if you get to know about it otherwise the DLC installer like a .exe file which will automatically extract or install the files to the proper game folder without any manual process.