Thread: Progress halting bug into God and Heroes : Rome rising

Progress halting bug into God and Heroes : Rome rising

I have installed God and Heroes : Rome rising in the computer of mine. I really love to play this particular game on the computer of mine. I have competed with the diety quest line in the game and it have given me 3rd god power. However I have never done with quest and I have not got any reward in the game. I am don’t know whether any of the gamers are having the same issue. Let me know if you are having the same issue which I have mentioned over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Progress halting bug into God and Heroes : Rome rising

I let you know that you have completed with the this particular quest in the game. After competing with this particular level I have managed to go the 3rd God Power in the game. Also I have noticed that there would be various choices which you can use to get the reward in the game. However it did not make me to bag the thing in the game. I am unable to find out why this particular issue in this particular game.

I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is occurring in the situation of yours. Well I wanted to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer and let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer? Have you got any issue while reinstalling the game on the computer? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

In this particular quest I have tried to look over there in the game to get the giver in the game. However I was not having luck to make the thing working,. Even I have went to estate but I was unable to find out anything in the game. According to me this particular mission was having the halting progression in the game. I think the developer of the game should look around on the situation and I am hoping that they would help you out.

I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue in this particular game. Well I let you know that there is an issue with the corruption of the game file. Well I let you know that you have to reinstall the entire game on the computer of yours. You have to uninstall the entire game on the computer and then reboot the computer of yours and after that you should try to install the entire game on the computer of yours. I am hoping that the suggestion which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

Let me know about the reinstallation of the game on the system of yours. if there is no change in the situation then I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and look for further help. Well I am hoping that the developer of the game would look on the matter and provide the proper solution which you can use to get rid from the problem which you are getting in this particular game.