Thread: Day/Night cycle duration in god and heroes rome rising

Day/Night cycle duration in god and heroes rome rising

When I was playing the game I just came across the sun and someone asked me how long Is the Day/Night cycle in the game. So anyone know how much long is the day in the game then do inform me and I am serious that I do not have any idea on the same. so that’s what I wanted to know its been several time that I have played this game but still I am not aware of what’s the duration is? So you all only help me with the same problem. Please do not let me know about it.

Re: Day/Night cycle duration in god and heroes rome rising

Ok since you were not knowing about it then let me inform you that cycle is 6 hours of daylight and also the nighttime is of 6 hours. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. So hope you do got the same suggestion on the same. in case if you still have some doubts on the issue then do let me know about it and I will be happy to answer out the questions of yours.

I was thinking that the night time is the longest in the game and hence that’s what I am trying to say here. However the 6 hours for the day is quite long it seems so I think that should not be the case here. However the information that is provided above is quite good it seems and hence that’s what I am trying to say here to you all. However I like the night time and hence I think the duration should be looked on. So that’s what I want to say here.

The timing format is like that for the people who have the habit of playing the games for the longer duration. So that’s the suggestion that I am giving you here, I play the game for almost 14 hours and hence at the end of the game I do get to see the day sometime. So for me it is not a big deal but for the others who paly the game till the shorter duration, I can understand what theyare trying to say here, so that’s what I want to say here. The timing format is suited only for the people who like to play till onger duration.

Yes even I like to play the game in the night mode only, that sounds so much sun. that is the part where we actually get immersed in the game and hence that is what the exact option of mine for you. those who love playing the game in the night mod will specially love this day and night cyce because after the mission that they compatible I nthe the night and at the end when they get to see the light of the day that experience is too good.

Ok thanks for the necessary information that you all have given here and hence thanks a ton for the same. The users have really contributed well for the game and hence i loved the fact about it. So thanks a ton for sharing the information here. Also what i want to say here is that even i love the night mode and hence nice to see that you all did love it as well.