Thread: Decorating career quite difficult due to the camera bug in The Sims 3: generations

Decorating career quite difficult due to the camera bug in The Sims 3: generations

Guys i just bounced over here so that i can inform you all about the possible bug in the game which makes the decoration task quite difficult over here. So that’s why I wanted to inform you all about the same. just a small mistake while snapping the image would result in to the loose of the entire work of the construction over here. So that’s what I wanted to inform you all about the same. even I had the same problem in the game and hence I ended up making the biggest mistake in the game. Just a warning to you all as well. Do not repeat the same mistake.

Re: Decorating career quite difficult due to the camera bug in The Sims 3: generations

Just check out if you have installed the CC or mods in the game. Probably that can be the reason why it is giving you like that, however the same problem did not happen in my case so nothing to worry about here for me. Anyways thanks for informing us about the same. it will be an interesting piece of information for all of us present over here. Also check out for what I have said there above and let me know what was the end result. i will be very much interested to know as if what si the end result.

Re: Decorating career quite difficult due to the camera bug in The Sims 3: generations

Believe me it is a kind of bug. I have checked there is neither a mod nor the CC installed in the game and if thy were there then I could have get to know about it. Nothing as such. You will not believe I had assigned the work of renovation to some lady whom I forgot the name. so what happened was the renovation went fine. I just happened to make the mistake of snapping image for portfolio and now the end result is that the sim is at the present fixed in the 3rd renovation at the moment!

Ok even I have happened to come across the same problem and so the possible solution for the problem that I would like to give you is that when you are being asked for taking the snap and all, just select the NO option there itself. Now what you have to do is take the sims cell phone and take the image from there. So that’s a one possible fix for the problem that you must try. So do look out for the solution and I am sure that you will be satisfied with the response that I have given here.

Yes certainly seems to me as a kind of bug after having read your second suggestion I got to know that this can be a bug as well. So the above advise looks to me as a one interesting one but if you have to look for the other one then what I will say is that wait for the developers to have a possible fix for this kind f problem. If you can then try creating a bug report for the particular problem. So once you get the bug report mailed to the developers they will surely think of some interesting suggestions for the problem.

Hey thanks a lot. That actually fixed up the problem. Thanks for giving the other alternative for me over here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here. So thanks a ton for all the possibilities that you have given here, appreciate your efforts for the same here. Still a bug would be a bug here, nothing more debatable over here. Thanks for all the solutions that you have given here.