Thread: Least played class in God and Heroes : Rome rising

Least played class in God and Heroes : Rome rising

I have played God and Heroes : Rome rising on the computer of mine. I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. Well it is well known that this particular game is having 4 classes. However I have found some people who are saying that there are bunch of paths which you can select. What you are going to use least played or most played? Let me know then speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Least played class in God and Heroes : Rome rising

Well looking at the game I have found that the Gladiator seems to be the largest section of this particular game. It is into the DPS class of this particular game. However feats can be moved towards the hybrid or tanking all out the DPS. I have also noticed another thing which I wanted to dicuss over here. Well the Priest is having a healer or something like necro style feat selection in this particular game God and Heroes : Rome rising.

I am agree with thing which you have posted over here in this particular thread. Well Magus will be able to go all out for the nuking wizard of it seems to be more pet based in the game. The soldier is seems to be set into the tank class. Also soldier can spec towards the full on tank or it could be the hybrid DPS. Personally I have seen very few preists in the game with a kind of the decent mix of the soldier and mystic than of the lots of the gladiators.

Well as far as I know each and every class would combo gets the summonable god pet at level 20. Mystic is having a shade which you will be able to summoned. As well as it could be buzzard. I have played this particular class quite less time and I am unable to remember the same. The mage pets can be summoned to join the minions. It is not kind of overpowering. However I have not got any chance to upgrade in this particular class.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. I really wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. Well l wanted to ask another query to you. Let me know what kind of the pets which you do get in mystics? And let me know how can I get the same in this particular game. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Well I wanted to say thanks to all the guys who have replied with the possible solution over here. I let you know that I have figure out the thing after gone through the this particular thread. Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. Anyway again I wanted to say thanks to all the users of this particular forum to help me out on this particular matter.