Thread: Choppy audio and video in The Witcher 2

Choppy audio and video in The Witcher 2

I have lately installed The Witcher 2 game in my computer and right now I am experiencing some audio and video related issues. The Audio begins receiving choppy sooner than the main menu, while each and every one of the companies named. Afterward, the main menu works very well, except while I launch the game each and every one of the cut scenes are choppy (audio is very well here) and thus is the pause menu. The mouse progress is late and choppy too. I go beyond all of system suggestions for the game by a contented quantity. Do you have anything to say about it?

Re: Choppy audio and video in The Witcher 2

If you have updated all audio drivers do not know what to say. Maybe you did not install the good version, better uninstall the drivers and install them by downloading them from the official website, according to the version of your sound card. At the end you just have to update the bios, but if you're not too good is better left alone. Furthermore if it is an in-game issue then it can be only resolved by updating the game with a patch. I hope that there is already a patch available to download.

I recommend playing in the window and not full-screen mode. Within the Catalyst Control Center to affected users anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, as well as adaptive anti-aliasing set to "application controlled” AMD is currently working on an update of the second Catalyst profiles Witcher Here the official statement today: "No ETA yet on Witcher 2 hotfix, trust me I'll let everyone ASAP (but I'm pushing hard to get it sooner than later)". Is there is a sound problem then all sound sources outside speakers / headphones will be disabled. Others say that the hardware acceleration should be shut down gradually over the sound card (with dxdiag.exe

CD Projekt has patch 1.1 for The Witcher 2 released, combining the copy protection is removed. The update also brings improved performance, but the functionality to download DLC does not seem to work. The developer has the rpg stripped of all forms of copy protection, CD Projekt what a performance from 5 to 30 percent yield. This improvement in CD Projekt was the main reason as soon as possible to remove DRM from the game. The patch also fixes several bugs and adds the mission Troll Troubles to the game.

The choppy video and video in this game may be because of only reason and that is there is something lacking in your computer in order to run the game flawlessly. It is either about the CPU or GPU or memory. If everything seems to be perfect then check the temperature of those thing while running the game if they meet the end point then assume that it is causing the system to slow down as well as the game. Make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other malicious things.

If you have recently bought that Witcher 2 then I can probably say that it came along with all bugs and issues fixed. There is no doubt about that. However in your case the problem is only about the computer. Make sure that your computer specification meets the minimum requirements of the game. If not then it would be the better time to upgrade now. If you are still looking for answer then I think that I can’t help without your system information.

I think that you are using the Logitech G35 speakers. If I am right then here is a solution for this issue. The reason is the bug in Witcher 2 has already found regarding Logitech devices.
    • Open the control panel
    • Open up the device manager
    • Right click and select the g35 "update drivers"
    • Click on "browse my computer for driver software"
    • Click on "let me pick from a list ..."
    • You Should Be Able now to choose "USB Audio Device" as the driver and install it.

However the new patch seems to be resolved the problem but it would be better if you remain updated for now. However as far as the video concern you should get the hotfix from the Graphics card manufacturer.