Thread: Gods and heroes Rome Rising is lagging

Gods and heroes Rome Rising is lagging

Hey guys! I am playing Gods and heroes-Rome Rising in my computer, which I think has a high graphic. I have played many of the games of high quality in my computer but never found this problem. What I am facing is that, when I start playing this game it works fine for sometimes but later it starts lagging. I have even tried to put everything on the low but it still lags. I don’t know why this is happening. Do anyone else is facing the same problem? Kindly suggest me something.

Re: Gods and heroes Rome Rising is lagging

Every game has some minimum system requirements with it. So have you checked that you have the minimum requirement for your system? If no then here are the requirements you need. As it is a Windows game you should require Windows Operating System. Processor must be of Pentium 4 or higher with minimum of 2GB of RAM. Your video card must be compatible of DirectX9 with Pixel and Vertex shader. Graphics card must be of 512MB and Internet Broadband connection. DVD-ROM, 20GB of hard disk space and Internet Explorer 7.

I have seen many of the games that lag very much. There can be many reasons that make your game lag. Firstly see that you don’t have too many programs running in the background. If you are running many processes together at the same time then it may use much of your CPU usage. You can stop the unwanted processes running in the back ground. You can do this by going into the task manager and stop the other processes running. This will surely help you up to some extent.

If you think that you are not having any problem with your system, then make sure that if you are playing it online then the game speed depends on lots of factors. The online games depend on your internet speed, your uploading or downloading speed, your graphics support and the processor you are using, even it depends on the server hops. If any of these things are having low support then it will cause the FPS of your game to slow down which will cause the game to freeze.

If you are facing too many lag while playing the game, then you must update your drivers to get the latest updates drivers. As, sometimes this might be the problem with the graphics driver or some other drivers that are present in your system. As you know that you should always have the updated drivers for your system. So first download all the updates of the drivers for your system, and then try playing the game.

If you find that your game is slowing down or you can say it lags, and then try to scan your system with the good Anti-Virus which will help you to remove all the viruses from your system. As if you play online games, there are more chances that the virus may enter through online games. So once you remove all the viruses from your system, and then try cleaning your system with the CCleaner to remove the temporary files and also registry key. This will remove all the traces of virus or unwanted things from your system.

If you think that you are having all the requirements that are required for your game, the also check your power supply. See that is it providing enough power supply to your system. Also check the fan speed, which is responsible to make your CPU cool. If you find your CPU fan speed as slow then try to get the new fan. As if you CPU get heated then it will slow down your performance. So it is necessary to provide a cool and efficient air flow to the CPU.