Thread: Error message ‘The launcher is unable to connect to the internet ‘ in God and Heroes : Rome rising

Error message ‘The launcher is unable to connect to the internet ‘ in God and Heroes : Rome rising

I really love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed God and Heroes : Rome rising on the computer of mine. Well after installing the game I have noticed am issue when I supposed to connect with internet through the launcher. I am unable to connect to internet. I am unable to figure out whether there is an issue with the game itself or the internet connection which I am using. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Error message ‘The launcher is unable to connect to the internet ‘ in God and Heroes : Rome rising

Well there could be different reason why this particular problem is happening in the situation of yours. First of all let me know which operating system do you have installed? Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? Do you have installed any firewall on the computer? Do you getting any issue while browsing the internet which you have mentioned in the terms of this particular game. Let me know the answer of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Re: Error message ‘The launcher is unable to connect to the internet ‘ in God and Heroes : Rome rising

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following thing which you should try to fix the matter of yours. you need to run the game as admin of the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. First of all you have to search for the exe file of the game into the system of yours and then you have to right click on the same and you have to click on the Run As Administrator from the right click context menu. Now see the game is working or not.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the Firewall which you have installed on the computer of yours. well I am suggesting that you should disable the firewall on the temporary basis and see whether it is working or not. Disabling the firewall might cause the security so if the thing is working is properly then you should configure the firewall accordingly so that the issue would not persist in the future. So try the same and let me know.

I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have found that there was an issue with the router which I was using. I have found that the after doing port forwarding the connection issue was seems to be disappearing. So I recommend that you should simply perform port forwarding on the router of yours and see whether the issue which you have mentioned is getting solved or not.

I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the server of this particular game. I recommend that you should try to connect the game after couple of hours and see whether it is working or not. If there is server downtime then I am sure that it would definitely working find after the downtime of the server. Also I will let you know if I come across any specific solution on this particular matter.

In order to solve the matter of yours I recommend that you should simply reinstall the launcher on the computer of yours. you should redownload the same from the official website of the game. Another thing which you can try is to reinstalling the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. If any of the above mentioned solutions are not working then you have to contact the developer and look for more help from them.