Thread: Is god and heroes rome rising free for thirty days ?

Is god and heroes rome rising free for thirty days ?

Hey hi, I have heard about the game called god and heroes rome rising, and off course after that I have decided to play it, but I was thinking like if suppose I get the trial copy of this game, then that would be better before buying the game, at least I can know what is the game actually, what is it all about, thus most importantly, I want to ask you the people over here like IS god and heroes rome rising free for thirty days?

Re: Is god and heroes rome rising free for thirty days ?

Yeah you might got this type of copy from the internet also, and let me tell you that even though start directly with the original game, you won’t regret as the game is amazing rather I would say wonderful, but I am wondering like you always try the game this way only? Simply you can get the original whole version also from the internet and you should try that only, no need to buy the trial copy.

I would say I am also wondering the same like why you want the trial copy when you can directly get the whole copy from the internet, and in fact I would say you should not have to buy it you can download it from free also, I have done the same. But still as you have decided to play the trial version first, I would say as all the game you’ll get the trial for this game also, you need to download it from the internet.

Yeah you can get it from the internet, and it is not like you have to get the trial version, and then the whole game, you must have to download the whole game and you can play it for free till thirty days and after that one option will be activated for payment to activate the game. If you are downloading the game Directly to the driver than you might got this option, and if suppose you got it from store than no doubt you have to pay that time only, and then no need to activate.

Hey thanks guys for your valuable efforts towards this as I have decided to download the game from the internet as you have suggested, and in fact I would say I think downloading would be best option like if suppose we didn’t like the game we can simply delete it from the computer and we don’t have to pay, while if we purchase all the money goes at the same time, isn’t it? And I would like to ask that what after 30 days, how can we pay them?

Exactly, I was about to suggest you the same like why to pay for the game that we don’t know about, so off course downloading the trial version is the best option, and remember one thing that you download it from the legitimate websites, or else you’ll get too many errors in the game, because once I have done the same like when I had download it for the first time it wasn’t working properly, and then I download it from other source and I am able to play the game wholly.

As the extent to I know the entire deal of the game arrive with 30 days included, and after that we must have to pay for subscription. And off course there are many ways to pay them, and as soon as you pay them they will renew your account for some specified period, and again after that the you have to recharge your account again, the best deal is like you can get the discount if you pay for more than 6 months or something, I am not sure but you can check their respective websites for this payment options.