Thread: Unable to log into the God and Heroes : Rome rising

Unable to log into the God and Heroes : Rome rising

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have installed God and Heroes : Rome rising on the computer of mine. I have tried to load the game on the computer of mine and I have found that it did not seem to be working at all. Each and every time the game is crashing. I am unable to figure out whether there is an issue with the game or hardware of the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to log into the God and Heroes : Rome rising

According to me it is a universal problem as far as video games are concerned. In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to know answer of the below mentioned questions. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have installed all the drivers on the computer? I am waiting for the answers of the above mentioned questions.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided I am suggesting a particular solution which you can use to fix the matter of yours. I recommend that you should locate the exe file of the game on the system of yours. Well you have to right click on the same and you have to click on the Run As Administrator. Now you should try to play the game on the computer. I am hoping that it would be useful to fix the matter of yours.

I think there is an issue associated with the router and firewall which you are having. I recommend that you should perform fort forwarding on the router of yours and see whether the thing is working or not. Also you have to configure the Firewall appropriately so that it should not make an issue when you are supposed to connect with the server of the game. So you should try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have tried with couple of tricks and tweaks to make the thing working but it was not useful to me. However I have managed to fix the matter of mine by simply reinstalling the game on the computer of mine. So I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the system of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation or not. I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue is associated with the game itself. I let you know that all the users of this particular forum will not be able to fix the bug issue. In order to resolve the matter you have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game would look into the code and figure out the bug and they will simply fix the same. After fixing the bug they would release the patch.