Thread: Unable to play Gods and Heroes Rome Rising in Vulcan passage

Unable to play Gods and Heroes Rome Rising in Vulcan passage

Hello Everyone, I had been playing Gods and Heroes from past 1 month and after reaching at a level, I am unable to go further from there, as while in the Vulcan passage I wasn’t able to carry out any quest of that level and also of Alban hills, as while that the game use to get slow down and hit almost around 1fps and from there I wasn’t able to perform anything out there, which is quite irritating and till the I didn’t enter in that quest everything run pretty fine, so without completing this quest I will able to clear the stage, does anyone have idea about this problem ? so please help me to do remedies of it. Thanks

re: Unable to play Gods and Heroes Rome Rising in Vulcan passage

As while reaching on that stage even I had also suffered from the same problem and after trying all solution available on Net, one of my friend suggested that it is happening as while at that level game requires at bit more graphic support to run properly, so try change your resolution in the game setting, that may allow me to complete the task without any hurdles and that really works for me and after changing the resolution to bit lower I had completed the task.

As per me you must have shut down your game and report this bug to the official website, as till now I hadn’t seen this problem emerged with anyone else, and when such thing happens in games, I had always look it for serious error, as the whole game stuck at that point and after getting your report they will surely reply you might with any further update or file for fixing this error, as while reducing the resolution as per me is not a smart way to get this problem solved as the game need much higher graphic to be run properly, at that if we are reducing it, how its gonna workout.

It might be the frame rate requires for the game to operate properly and also has been a problem for quite a longer time and as per me it has been happening due to volumetric increased, you have to definite about it that while starting the game all installation had been done properly, and while playing the game at time you get to the bridge before entering into the quest, just go back on the bridge and be sure that you have complete all the task before entering into the quest.

As per my knowledge this problem occur many time in between the game, as might on that level either the game require higher graphic or may be if you drivers are not updated, as most the game requires the latest file on graphic card to operate the function in the games properly and while in the case of Gods and heroes, I had concern with some experts and even with official people about this error, they told nothing to worry about this and simply update the all the drivers with the latest update including graphic card, and even after that also if the problem doesn’t sort out that report a bugs on the support center.

As I don’t have much information about this particular version of Gods and heroes Rome Rising, so as what I use to do for solving any bugs in the game, so can assist you with the same solution, you will have to go on the official website of Gods and Heroes and report the problem over there about the error you are facing between the game!! For this first you have to go in "My Account" which there on the left hand side of the screen and at the end of the menu and in this way you will get the report much sooner that any other way for directing to the site just click on this LINK

Re: Unable to play Gods and Heroes Rome Rising in Vulcan passage

Yeah this is most painful problem a game player can ever face, while playing most of the game, i had also face such kind of problem and believe me with my experience I can tell you that most of the times you can get out of this problem without troubling yourself much, simply in you version Gods and Heroes you will able to locate particle effects in the setting and in the setting you will find the display option so just you have turn off that and check out whether it has worked for you or not and reply me here with the further result.