Thread: Internal server error while playing god and heroes rome rising

Internal server error while playing god and heroes rome rising

When I was trying to start the launcher to play god and heroes rome rising, some error occur due to the internal server, but really I am not getting what is actually happening. The error was like 'The server encountered an enternal error or misconfiguration and was incapable to run your application, but if suppose I play it locally without any multiplayer then I didn’t get any such error, any one here having the same problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Internal server error while playing god and heroes rome rising

As you have mentioned in the problem, you might have some problem in the configuration only, thus I would suggest you the same, like might have done some misconfiguration in the game and thus you are having this problem, so I would suggest you that first of all check all the required setting that we have to make in order to connect it to the internet or to the internal network.

I think there might be some problem in your internet connection, have you ever check it before like whether it is working perfectly or not? Because as obviously this is very essential thing that you required to run the game on the internet. So I would suggest you the same like you should try to check those settings first, and then see whether it is working or not. And if suppose you are having the same problem then it is because of the in appropriate configuration in the game itself, you have to do that also.

I would like to recommend you the solution, but let me tell you that I don’t know whether it will work properly or not, but off course you can try, see this might be possible that the firewall that you have that is unable to send the request to the internet, simple I mean to say that the firewall has blocked the game that you are trying to connect to the internet, so you should first of all check that also, and if suppose this is the main reason than simply you can unblock it.

I think whatever the launcher that you’re using is being corrupted and thus you are having this problem while connecting to the internet. So I would suggest you that you should try to get another launcher and then start the game from that, i hope this would really work with you, and you can get it from anywhere, I mean to say you can get it from the internet also, or if suppose some of your friend has the same game running then you can get its launcher also.

I have tried almost everything that I know but didn’t get any solution, I think the problem is in the game itself, isn’t it? But let me tell you thanks guys for your kind effort towards this thread. In fact I have checked all the setting that is required to connect it to internet on both the side, I mean to say from my windows also and from the game also. But it is still happening the same problem, don’t know what to do, any more idea?

I think you might have some problem in your game only, that’s you’re right so I would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall the game that you are playing and then see whether this is happening or not, but before that it might be possible that you might have some security permission problem thus I would suggest you that try to run the game with the administrator account. And if suppose you still get the same problem then re installation would be best option.