Thread: Mysterious disappearances of sims in The Sims 3

Mysterious disappearances of sims in The Sims 3

Hello everyone I just registered on the forum. I created a family that has proliferated. Once you become big sisters went to live alone, I left the mode that allows the flow of life even if the sim I'm playing with another family. Today I'm going to see how the two are sisters, but one is gone! I do not think she's dead because he called me, how can I retrieve it?! Like it occurred to move Important events are scored automatically by the game somewhere.

Re: Mysterious disappearances of sims in The Sims 3

I found myself in the same situation. If the sim is missing the friends list, so if you can call it, has certainly moved. Look in all the inhabited houses, will be one of those. I so I found one. In another case, he hit, I was missing an entire family unit, but the sim are not traceable. I know it's not nice to use the tricks but we have free will for real this time and with all these prob. is the only solution to play without stress because the purpose of gambling is distract

Yesterday, playing, but I was born a. Then today went to the crazy family consists of 3.Ho clicked on the generation of the strange boy and I clicked on him and I discovered his other father Is Alien. I tried on the column, but there is he will be gone? It will now have to take care of a family of the little men Simon Luckily they have a married sister and her or I take a babysitter. In all 'other city is impossible XKE there aliens in creek where still today and will let you know.

Raga Sims who do not often found in houses are just around the city, and if the family is composed of several elements can also visit the lot, but obviously you will not find the whole family! Always check who's at home in top view, you can see by moving the pointer on the lot that are interested before heading out to visit If I focused well, the problem of "disappearances" can be resolved with a mod.

Yes, that is, but in my case a family consisting of husband and wife + 5 children, I moved to different houses the second daughter and third. I go by the parents and the biggest one has got the intention to move, and I found it, but playing with her that I list of people he knows are missing on the parents and siblings who were still at home, and so all the other daughters. father's house is for sale and they did not recall the traits of the missing, normally visible family tree.

I do not know, but Guys, here the problem is very serious. I hope invent a patch to fix this problem is likely, x speak from experience that your Sim to have died of hunger, or while you were away in a fire. But if you can find to say that it is aliens in the sims 3 there are no but they were cute. I have an idea: invite her to your lot, and when it's time to go home to follow with the view) until the car stops and goes home this way you can figure out where he lives.

So do not panic, I have blocked both the progress of aging, I updated the patch and nothing is not official not even the bare patches in the game, which what I've read a thousand prob. so, also, my comp. is beyond the requirements of a good total. Hordes of children born in the neighborhood and left to sleep on the floor, this should not happen if the story is locked. Cmq aging is advisable to lock it otherwise the hordes of children will grow families created by us, hence the mystery of the fam. disappear, or move to other cities.