Thread: Pets in Sims 3

Pets in Sims 3

Sorry if I'm looking forward, after all we are still waiting anxiously World Adventure, but I heard rumors about American sites k and the second expansion pack for The Sims 3 Pets will Since k and veterans of the forums you're a computer wizards frankly, I'm a landslide, Mica would you be able to find some more information, so enjoy x quake news. There are all focused on travel adventures, Ben Bell does not reveal anything to anyone. Indeed! He's still designing objects travels, does not use his time to things to come but at present, we are also fortunate that we already have a new city.

Re: Pets in Sims 3

I preferred the first seasons did, perk is much more beautiful than you have pets in the pets of the animals but the seasons. I do not know in fact the idea of jumping immediately on travel adventures with brand new possibilities of game play is quite unusual and unique we'll see, but it would be better if they put certain functions of the first 2 shops as OFB or Seasons

Would you like to see that ugly hideous and put all of the expansions for The Sims 3 thesims2?, I mean we have already paid the hell least they were compatible! Or that certain functions such as seasons, animals, or clubs nigtlife, the possibility of going to college to study, and maybe even magic and spells, but NO devon or make money on everything, even with the store they want to rip the SimPoints ie the money, thank goodness we are equipped

In fact they could put something more in the basic game but if you look at that put all the expansions once the 2 1 and 2 you earned less than we were a game of biblical proportions already commendable you compact all in so little space careful not to mess with the terms, the exchange one thing I find very useful since all users can share their creations, videos, etc. The thing I did not go down but the store is, so that there is as you say, but if you noticed they are no longer the stuff with 50 mobile sets directly inside but put on the game.

Anyway, I hope Pets expansion of 3 to create better than the 2 I did not like Grank, was of very thin and there were few animals, if they are sure it will for sure. I hope they put the rabbits and iguanas, just change a little, and especially a good assortment of aquariums. I have no objection to the expansion in domestic animals, indeed, fervently appearance, but Wiki says ke there would be only dogs, cats and parrots. You can not. It would be too low as an expansion! After TA I expect something just as impressive there would be even hamsters! In my opinion they did not know what to put in writing