Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is it possible to play Sims 3 without tricks?

Video Games

Old 24-06-2011

Is it possible to play Sims 3 without tricks?

Well, I start again now that I have taken the house so big that I could not buy a shower and refrigerator . The life of a beggar I do in the gym where a free ride does pretty much and the only object that has at home the bed. However, the tricks do not use them ever, I just break down the game. So please help me in this one and let me know what is the best trick that will help me to play the game.

Old 24-06-2011

Re: Is it possible to play Sims 3 without tricks?

Basically I imagined for my sim a disaster psychological and financial hardships after some personal a widower, his wife has had a strong electric shock did not have enough skill points as he was tired-I could do it if you try to gain points, as a My other sim but it went wrong. The money I had taken with family funds, cmq had a house so big it had to work hard to maintain it while I decide I did it and he was so down that there was going to work and I do not withdraw money from investments.
Old 24-06-2011

I then changed the game. Indeed I was sorry because for him it was a game but there are many and growing, living truly-so. For some time I'm playing the Goth (Mauritius only after moving though. And I was more dog because well, I'll ask elsewhere. Because I wanted to try to use objects even more luxury. In general, however, by not using tricks to make money ... also my sim living pretty poorly, clench their teeth.
Old 24-06-2011

I will, but after a while I get bored. I had created a man who makes a living with art and music, from house to house I was able to bring in a nice house! I think it's been my experience more rewarding sims. I have not even used one in the current game and I have about 4 billion Simoleons. Obviously, the house reflects the wealth. I also use them but only in the buy mode and build
Old 24-06-2011

I just do what I want for the money XKE the house and put the furniture I say but once I created it after his wife and her husband were in need of money so I knocked up my wife for 4 times 3 females and 1 male and all to work, par-time in adolescence, and then that's why they had failing grades in school but there was a genius that made them yourself without the command that I was doing homework. I am now trying to live without tricks because I realized that I do not get bored with no tricks to play even more because I enjoy it so I have a goal to earn money to settle the house as I say and maybe the only way family do not change all the time. I have not seen even one of my sims die because after a while I let them stay

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,