Thread: Deaths in Sims 3

Deaths in Sims 3

Section wrong girl, this sort of thing goes in "The Sims 3: base game .I am close to pain in your .Teach one of your sims to cook the ambrosia and always keep an eye on the grave, it often happens that does not leave the tomb after midnight, but at least 1 time a week makes. Have patience. So please help me out in this case and let me know why this is happening on the game of mine.

Re: Deaths in Sims 3

Retrieves the rescue backup, if you have not already saved 2 times you take the save and remove the pool . Otherwise I'm sorry for your loss I also, remember that with buy debug, you can put a couple even go 4o5, plants flower in the garden of death, the Sim EDouble collect the flowers, so if you get the sad, you another life. Okay do not take it personally. I had read of helium instead! Then maybe I'm insensitive, but the mica thee dead cat between contacts with the staff and the sims 3 there is a difference.

You learn to cook her husband ragweed is not so much that his wife dying while waiting, it is already I mean: even if you wait a day or a week .keep up the ghost does not run in the garden without bringing his tombstone in the cemetery waiting so you can meet when the night comes from the grave Also, you know you can resuscitate keeping ghost? Within a few days the husband should receive a strange call from the lab

Sorry I know what is the connection? Let me also a courtesy, moderates the terms, I certainly do not have insulted. I just realized who it was addressed to the message first, I apologize for my oversight Helium I did not realize you referring to David in fact I had not caught the connection. I am very sorry for your loss, but believe me I'm sure that David, in his tactless, certainly did not want to offend you. In any case I hope the situation does not degenerate, and let us all .

I am very sorry for your mom and for you I have been there recently, very serious and traumatic bereavement and I understand a little 'how you feel. Here on the forums we often say "mica thee dead cat", we often take around because we identify ourselves with our sim too eg I do a head so all of my desperate attempt to consolidate sims2 Daniela Goth I hope that you are getting my point .