Thread: Is it possible to play Sims 3 without tricks?

Is it possible to play Sims 3 without tricks?

Well, I start again now that I have taken the house so big that I could not buy a shower and refrigerator . The life of a beggar I do in the gym where a free ride does pretty much and the only object that has at home the bed. However, the tricks do not use them ever, I just break down the game. So please help me in this one and let me know what is the best trick that will help me to play the game.

Re: Is it possible to play Sims 3 without tricks?

Basically I imagined for my sim a disaster psychological and financial hardships after some personal a widower, his wife has had a strong electric shock did not have enough skill points as he was tired-I could do it if you try to gain points, as a My other sim but it went wrong. The money I had taken with family funds, cmq had a house so big it had to work hard to maintain it while I decide I did it and he was so down that there was going to work and I do not withdraw money from investments.

I then changed the game. Indeed I was sorry because for him it was a game but there are many and growing, living truly-so. For some time I'm playing the Goth (Mauritius only after moving though. And I was more dog because well, I'll ask elsewhere. Because I wanted to try to use objects even more luxury. In general, however, by not using tricks to make money ... also my sim living pretty poorly, clench their teeth.

I will, but after a while I get bored. I had created a man who makes a living with art and music, from house to house I was able to bring in a nice house! I think it's been my experience more rewarding sims. I have not even used one in the current game and I have about 4 billion Simoleons. Obviously, the house reflects the wealth. I also use them but only in the buy mode and build

I just do what I want for the money XKE the house and put the furniture I say but once I created it after his wife and her husband were in need of money so I knocked up my wife for 4 times 3 females and 1 male and all to work, par-time in adolescence, and then that's why they had failing grades in school but there was a genius that made them yourself without the command that I was doing homework. I am now trying to live without tricks because I realized that I do not get bored with no tricks to play even more because I enjoy it so I have a goal to earn money to settle the house as I say and maybe the only way family do not change all the time. I have not seen even one of my sims die because after a while I let them stay