Thread: Unable to built external stair case in Sims 3

Unable to built external stair case in Sims 3

Hoping to have guessed the right section, I have a huge problem. Just now, trying to build a new house on a foundation, I noticed that I cannot put the stairs leading to the patio. Once I say impossible to level the ground," the other "does not allow the wall I can only put a small picture or a couple of squares away from the ground up, but so my Sims cannot go home. If anyone knows how to solve the problem please tell me. I kindly ask the Mod to move the topic and let me know where these types of problems should be written in case he was wrong to post.

Re: Unable to built external stair case in Sims 3

I have your same problem, and even separating the two scales, my sim goes down the first ladder but not the next that goes directly down to the basement. I also tried deleting the scale of the basement to reposition it at the same point and does not put me warn you about the foundation. There is no one who can tell me how to solve this problem. Maybe you've done something wrong. To me it works. However, there must be a way. Well there is a sanctuary in the market square where the stairs to the basement are giving one piece.

I was able to man the stairs in the basement but I have another problem. If you join the ladder from the floor that descends into the basement does not use the sim and I'm forced to leave a space between them. I solved after doing the foundation, around the scale also gives me this problem. I hope that you will be get rid of the problem that you are facing and also it will not be repeated in future.

I understood what I did wrong the only way seems to delete the house and rebuild it from scratch because the basement to be built before putting the foundations of the conflict or are placing a scale. I delete the house and rebuild it from scratch I ran in the same problem: once you create the basement and put the foundations above except where I put the scale, does not make me put the scale because there seem to be the foundations to prevent the building if they wanted to simplify our lives in building basements without cheats you are wrong.