Thread: FEAR 3 not on e3 2011

FEAR 3 not on e3 2011

Is this an awful sign? With just 2 more weeks till release, you would think FEAR 3 will be attempting to throw itself to the spotlight somewhat that just shying away from it. I previously have it pre-ordered; I just wish it won't turn into another Duke Nukem Forever with most delay and minimum performance. I am just curious on why wouldn’t they advertised FEAR 3 in one of the world's biggest gaming convention while it’s just a few weeks earlier than release.

Re: FEAR 3 not on e3 2011

This surly is not trolling, because I am quite concerned too. I.e. FEAR 3 is not on STEAM and I see no advertising campaign yet, it's not even stated much on IGN, because I would have began advertising the game 3 weeks before. Isn't E3 for things that are fairly a ways from being released? We have below two weeks earlier than FEAR 3 comes out. I think they will do the huge promotion within 2/3 days. If they release a demo, it will give them a gust. I think they are waiting for the right instant.

FEAR 3 is not a big mainstream game, so possibly they don’t want to gust a luck on marketing or, possibly it doesn't require much marketing, as each gamer on the face of this planet knows it's out shortly (makes sense and this is possibly what it is), but, why the hell isn't it on STEAM. Because STEAM is the greatest place if this game has mistakes, because you will get automatic updates. I truly wish FEAR_Tot can explain this and place our minds at ease again.

The game came out either way. Who cares how much announcement they have. You guys do apprehend that advertisement costs money, possibly they aren't attempting to blow each penny they have. And DNF being on E3 isn't that astonishing in spite of of the time till release because the thing has been talked about for over 14 years. I gravely hesitation there's any reason for worry or anxiety. Some companies take their games to E3, even with the release around the bend, a few don't.

Actually, anything you guys do say (no disregard), but no ads, not on steam and no foretastes from major outlets is an anxiety. Only because there are no ads does not mean the game will be great; it could produce to be bad or possibly inferior to FEAR 2(the whole things possible). You can have all the confidence in the world, but no previews and not even a look at E3 mainly shows that they don't even shove themselves to get the game a few attentions. As far I have seen, no one even knows or cares about this game (apart from us),while even a game like Alice as much more publicity than this one.

Only because I have my views dissimilar from others does not mean I am trolling. I stand behind it, but of course everybody here will quarrel with me and attempt to promise that it’s alright. Oh well, your trouble. And I memorize people were saying the exact similar thing concerning Hunted, and that turned out to be true. Obviously they are two dissimilar games, but both have the similar meaning: marketing does help; silent games are not immense games automatically. I guess we will observe next week, wouldn't we?

A lack of advertisement doesn't say anything regarding the game. Day 1 does not make conclusions like this. Warner Brothers does. It looks like WB normally puts the majority of their game-advertising money into their largest products, for instance Arkham City and Mortal Kombat. Unluckily, I don't think FEAR is even close to the fame of those two franchises. It cheers me to know that I have enjoyed each adult-oriented WB-shaped game that I have played (though the taster size isn't that big). It's at a standstill the studio's job to make a good product, but I have some faith in WB's capability to back brilliant teams.