Thread: The Sims3 Expansion on environmental disasters

The Sims3 Expansion on environmental disasters

On my previous argument, that the addition of the entertainment world of The Sims, is another issue came out, that the addition of natural disasters. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Floods, meteorites, playing video games, much like people, also because, as things that can come true in real life, Sims would make it more fun and much closer to reality! It will then automatically be more successful. Sudden-onset disasters could handle the life of the Sim and make the game more fun. For example, there might be slight earthquake, or a strong k destroy the houses and send your sims to live in tent cities, or a flood that will remain locked up at home or Sims to help relief efforts, or a hurricane to devastate the city.

Re: The Sims3 Expansion on environmental disasters

Absolutely, and it would be wonderful, as I said in the topic, would make life more real than the sim. Some responses to my previous argument really like this idea, and if we get a large percentage of positive values, our ideas will be considered. What do you think of this kind of expansion is easy to read the newspaper or turn on the TV or internet and a informs you that it will happen! however, know that this is a wild idea and we could never do that you can active or disables the ability to catastrophe natural and very unlikely to happen unless you are warned by the newspaper, TV or computer sim-mail and see if you like a hurricane strikes do not know where but if do not want to disable it so easy and convenient

But all the earthquakes and meteorites are already on the game for sure with the arrival of seasons there will be those of the time such as hurricanes and floods these things then we will Although I do not like much prefer a quieter life. Sorry, but on The Sims, earthquakes and meteorites are not there, and I think that with the arrival of seasons there will be hurricanes and floods. It's not that you confused with another game. With the expansion ambitions have added natural disasters, such as meteorites, earthquakes, lightning storms and maybe even more but I have been experimenting

However, I opened this topic because most of you have asked these things, and I and three expansions that I still have not seen any environmental disaster, apart from the fire, I did not know that already were there. And if there are any tell me how to run them. Then I asked my argument on the other rather than respond rudely or so for fun, because they do not act seriously, since this is a website. To tell the truth I thought that entering this site I might have useful information about the game and instead I only see people enjoying themselves to respond.

No rude answers I see point 1 but at most spirit step 2 open topics usually relate to concerns of the game and users looking for answers, and if I have to be honest, there is already another topic on the type of expansion you want, then you could be appended to by your proposals, instead of opening two polls. Finally, you inadvertently also obtained information about the game, because you know that there is No natural disasters, now you know who are already in the game and you could try them, so for this.

I remind you also that there are numerous guides and sections devoted to each expansion or problems, please refer to the topic and ask about the topics instead of opening the polls for each question you have to do. Probably you will first find the information you are looking for and guides you will find answers certainly more reliable than answers of users who might like you have just approached the world of the Sims and therefore do not yet know in depth, though they have the willingness to answer.