Thread: The Sims 3: living together without getting married?

The Sims 3: living together without getting married?

Hi friends I know that it’s an unusual question to deal with but I just want to say one thing and that is nothing but that I have Sim and I want it to live with the other one without getting married. I mean is thing is possible in the game if yes then please let me know how to accomplish the same please help me in the same as soon as possible because I have stuck at one particular level and want to move ahead.

Re: The Sims 3: living together without getting married?

I have several stories I did with maidens ... "suggest going steady" but I never, and 'outbound interaction that allows me to live, and the important' but 'there is still read that', so it must only happen About this I have a question: I met a girl who has the profile of wealthy now my plan and enrich my units' family ie' my character. If she were to live with me would bring his money? and possibly more if he had a house 'would be very possible for me to move them' by force, or would you in my humble abode?

I also do this trust me, those of us playing better and takes a rich woman to make money, those wise guys who use tricks. The first time I did live with my sim with the wife of a scientific Langerbak or whatever his name and he brought home $ 20,000. Now that has become old, I sent her away after having fought in the game had entered the house while my sim was with another Fiki Fiki xD and now my sim is engaged to the daughter of the family High l 'other family rich in the game is going steady with her, but I get the option to invite her to live while I went out with Langerbak when she was still married to her husband, for me it's a bug.

The tricks really do not like them what 'taste you're not sweating anything you build a mega home and then ie 'to me means a simulation game that simulates with a lot of difficulty' and economic accounts in your pocket. However I will wait option maybe also depends on the characteristics of different characters, who and' more 'and others less likely. Another thing a fact that the sims that offer will to live in my house then home to change. I’m developing my own, but the lot and cmq 'little one lighthouse' simply transfer and we will move both in the new house to recover the money from the sale of mine.

It depends on the characteristics I think But me with my sim to a married woman had been asked to move in with him and with a young single adult is not it? For me, as I said, it's a bug on the fact of going steady. However, when she will come to your house take the money and when you want to relocate just to go to the phone, go to and put all members of the family and home with you, so sell the house if even one person remains at home, not selling and Then there's the check for selling the furniture You agree, take the money and decide where to go.