Thread: Michael Becket in FEAR 3

Michael Becket in FEAR 3

Well as a minimum now he talks, a bit wild. I know all the jokes regarding the end of FEAR 2. About him being wedged. And now he truly was. I just hope he didn’t die so quick. I think the gameplay in this game owned anything monolith eternally did. Aristide wasn't killed by Alma; she got left as the amplifier closed. Anyone have any more idea on this? I really not understand this. It’s really too much puzzling for me. So please take me out of this.

re: Michael Becket in FEAR 3

You must have been living below a rock if you necessitate Day 1 Studios to verify Becket's rape; Monolith Productions had established this in Fear 2. Day 1 Studios could have completed a much superior job in telling Becket's story was an extremely big dissatisfaction. If there is a Fear 4 I do wish Monolith Productions will take their permit back and nobody else akin to Day 1 Studios does the game play/cut scenes.

What occurred here Day 1? So you kill Beckett this quick? A vast character (in my opinion) in FEAR 2? He should have completed something more in its place of just dyeing like that. Now about the FEAR squad, where are the residual members (apart from kwon)? If you all observed she looked like an average woman (more like a survivor); not even a FEAR squad. Stokes in my opinion is superior. I don't know about you guys but I think that there wasn't any FEAR squad or didn't consider like that in any way.

I in point of fact felt his death was imposing, albeit short. He was holding himself together quite well given the situation. Was as well great seeing his response to Point man, backing up with a broad eyed look. He was a player character, and allegedly the man Alma loved. I am astonished he isn’t 800 xs more significant than he actually ends up being, and am authentically dissatisfied by what I am seeing.

Stokes was shot by Aristides and Aristides was quite much shattered by Alma. And kwon has to alter her clothing occasionally? I mean a pair of months later and yeah dissimilar clothing. She’s actually kind of hot in this game. Tough to tell in FEAR 1 and to the other guy, No I didn’t want it established you. I am a huge die hard FEAR fan I own each single fear. Played them all as a minimum 15 times. Multiplayer is my preferred. But a few people don’t actually know that Becket was waged.