Thread: Want to Recover Xbox (error 16) and Need to install Ndure 3.1?

Want to Recover Xbox (error 16) and Need to install Ndure 3.1?

My Xbox comprise an error 16 because of failed Ndure install. I would approximating to recover it and after that properly install Ndure 3.1 on the way to play burned games and not graze the imaginative I have a recovery disk through the dash files and the whole thing ready. Nevertheless, I do not comprise my Xbox's HDD answer or eeprom.bin. I can get the password, but I do not contain the HDD key to obtain it. I did backup my HDD, however cannot access it. Can I utilize xplorer360 on the way to restore and softmod it, and if so, how do I attach it?

Re: Want to Recover Xbox (error 16) and Need to install Ndure 3.1?

Hello I search about this and according to my knowledge Try to disconnect IDE cable commencing Xbox hdd just previous to it goes in the direction of error 16. You are able to in addition attempt to boot up Xbox through an original game within the DVD drive to observe if Microsoft logo shows up. In addition you are able to perform hotswap through IDE cable disconnected starting Xbox’s DVD drive. I hope this will help you just go through it. And let me know if it’s help you or not thank you.

If you have a computer in the company of an IDE cable to open the Xbox and permit it to boot once the Microsoft X appears within the immense disconnect the IDE cable quickly previous to the screen changes this will unlock the hard drive because the drive is unlocked when the Microsoft logo appears then connect an IDE cable from your computer into the slot IDE is not important to Xbox loose to drive hard all connected to the PC or closed by pressing the computer instead of the Xbox by what is a paper weight after Xplorer360 hook up to open the drive then place the files control panel into place and then close disengage the drive and connect the IDE cable back into the Xbox and then to detour through what is locking your key back and you should see the familiar screen good.

Error 16 means that your internal clock is reset and the Xbox trying to access the MS panel to set the clock. But you cannot charge for any reason (usually because a modded Xbox and the new hard drive are not installed correctly). Reconnect the 'stock' hard disk and on. You should now get the system to change the date / time. Once done, turn off (not disconnect) and Xbox hard drive swap. You should now be able to boot. They suggest the restoration of the interface of MS to solve this problem permanently.

This come about to my Xbox at what time I opened it up (do not perform if it has not been unlock you are able to send it toward Microsoft and they will repair it if it is still beneath service contract). In favor of me it messed up my hard drive at what time it blaze similar to that consequently I got a latest one and it employ; however I suggest that you send it toward Microsoft. They will solve this issue. And as it is a number of people are getting this same error they will solve it thank you.

Hello all of you thank you for all of your great help and suggestion on this query, however I ended up figuring it the entire out and casing out $5 in favor of Splinter Cell. I at the moment contain UnleashX resting on it as Ndure 3.1 possibly will not actually play backups. At a standstill, this is a nice tutorial in support of somebody who's interested or does not be acquainted with how to perform it. At the conclusion I solved with my query thank you once again.

Hello it’s nice to hear that you are solved your query. But I still get this error. And I tried all this appropriate method but it’s not helpful for me. Even I tried to find about this on Google but still not able to find any solution for this query. I am out of ideas now. I waste my 2 hrs to fix this issue but still no success. Even I tried to contact with Microsoft support but still no replies from them. So please if anyone have any other solution than this then please let me know thank you.