Thread: F.E.A.R combat has online registration problem?

F.E.A.R combat has online registration problem?

I got a problem with registering myself on FEAR combat site? I wanted a CD key for this game and so I was trying to register myself and get the CD key but it failed by showing a long error? Now I want to know which the other ways to get CD key are and are they planning to kill FEAR combat game why this site isn’t responding from last 2month? Anyone else is facing this problem or am the only one to deal with it? Please someone suggest me something regarding this?

Re: F.E.A.R combat has online registration problem?

No you are not the only one to face this problem you got more people with you who are facings this problem I too tried it many times but it is failing I think you got it right now they want to kill this FEAR combat version because of marketing I think as there new version FEAR 3 is about to arrive in market they want people to wait for it with lot of eager and as it would be launched people should just get into it with full force or there is not other reason why they are just ignoring one of their only site providing CD key for their one of the most succefull version of the game

Agreed guys same problem is been faced by me and my friends I have tried logging into it by different pc’s so that the change in IP address would work but no it dint work well I think you need to get the CD key from someone who might be having it already try that may it work for you and I too think now fear combat is about to get over long time it has been surviving in market. Anyways FEAR 3 has arrived now go and try that am sure you would enjoy that so much you would forget about this.

Well I to tried this with the id I had previously I tried sending them some mails and all I dint got any reply regarding that when I kept on doin it once I got a reply and that to said that an CD key has been send to this ID this dint worked for me either I think you guys are right marketing must be the only problem they want the users to wait and grab the new version as it is release anyways goin to buy the new version and I know I would be enjoying it a lot.

I have been really fed up doing this to so many attempts to make this registration work but all failed I don’t think this is a good idea from this FEAR developer am really not satisfied with this I think am not going to buy the new version of this game if they keep doing this, they must be satisfying there user we have been enjoying all the parts so off course we would be goin for the new version there is no doubt in that but this step isn’t right if they are doin this for marketing or whatever.

This problem has really damaged all the FEAR combat players who wanted the CD key from this site I think they have forgot about this site they had stopped paying attention towards the problem regarding to FEAR combat because FEAR 3 was about to be in market and they had full concentration on this new version I think after some time they would be bothering again o just wait enjoy the new version and after some time you would get the CD key to enjoy that version too.