Thread: Pass code for F.E.A.R 3 isn’t working?

Pass code for F.E.A.R 3 isn’t working?

Hello friends really got sick of this problem I don’t know what to do now? Problem is I just bought XBOX 360 and a brand new pack for fear 3 and guess what the pass code in it isn’t working its giving and error that this pass code has been already registered is there anyone else facing the same problem or till now am the only one for this please guys help me I really want to get rid of this problem spending so much is not costing me any happiness please I need a help from you all? Suggest me something what to do?

Re: Pass code for F.E.A.R 3 isn’t working?

What? I don’t know how this has happened I don’t think this should be a possibility dude because it’s a new game and how is this possible that pass code is already register this is next to impossible you need to contact them as soon as possible this is really not a god news for the fear user non of the versions had any such problems like this contact to MS customer support as soon as possible I hope they would solve your problem quickly best of luck hope it don’t change into and big issue with this game.

I think nothing to worry it has been used by some other player just contact them and ask for another one I hope they would help you out in no time because they might have not noticed and would have given a same pass code but normally such errors are not made I think you have been really very unlucky regarding this bad luck for you dude. Contact as soon as possible and tell them our some other issue would be created regarding this.

This is not a good news for any fear 3 user I think you are the first one to get this problem yes you are alone right now lets see who gets it next such problem’s don’t tend to occur until you really got your luck bad well I don’t know any solution other then contacting from where you got the pack just go behind them I think they would ask the sellers and they would contact the company and would solve your problem and even if you can try getting some of the other pass code from the customer care try asking it to WB customer service bets of luck hope you get it done sooner

Oh so no time the game has been releases and sooner the problems have been arrived to god this is just the beginning now this fear 3 is fearing out to all the users of this game what would happen now if this is going to be the case with more people what solution would the developers are going to provide you really need to work hard if you want to get this problem fixed or do one thing get a new pack. I don’t know if any other option you wd be having or no.

Game released problem released I hope this won’t be the case with any other user you have scared me I was about to buy this game, now am feared with this game now what to do. But I have a friend who got it and its working fine but still now I am scared to get it I think now I need to wait for sometime until we get solution for this. And well talking about your problem I think you should take to the provider from where you got the game I think they may help you out saying best of luck and I hope you find a solution for this problem is the only thing what I can say.