Thread: The Sims 3 : Unable to collect my Sim points

The Sims 3 : Unable to collect my Sim points

Recently I have internet on the PC where I installed TheSims3, so I updated the game finally has speeded. And I enrolled on the official website. Except that it is written that if you are eligible to enter the serial SimPoints 1000 to spend in the store, but I reads 0. Oh, since there are always insert another little question about these innovations. I downloaded Riverview, but if it transferred my family would lose his family tree?

Re: The Sims 3 : Unable to collect my Sim points

Then go in change the city and then select the family, you see a bubble with the data of the family and other icons, there be a cartoon on the right that says save a copy in the directory or in the container cannot remember exactly, then you whether to save only the family or the family more 'the house this is done, return to the main menu, select the city where you want your sim to transfer a once entered the town, select Edit city and find your family in the container and place it where you want I hope I was understandable.

In my opinion, has simply created a sim that he did from the beginning, not reported in the CAS, however, if it were possible it would be wonderful. For now, the only loophole that I found is to change the color of your eyes by bringing the model of the lens at which you can change color. But it is I do not know if you can just attack the game I try. If you export a sim, and then the amounts sims3pack then when you create a Sim, do not look like models and you can change.

Check if you installed the mod impressive, if so, go to step 2, otherwise, download, install and test again if the game does not work, see the copied files:. Not only impressive mod Mod IndieStone packages or similar packages, and try to start the game still does not work if you move to a folder on the desktop to see if modifications to create a conflict is unlikely and, if possible, update game.

Well, here you go forum for exchange, please enter your number Classicplayer without looking at things that are recommended twice, so that everyone will see it from there and download your mod, you lose if you put here and do not see No, is the practice that we all do things to share in the forum, so if you later want to add something, just put the whole thing will be done in the stock market. I hope I explained well, here we can do to maintain order, I recommend you put the MoD and the explanations of why and how they work.