Thread: Creatures and mysteries in The Sims 3

Creatures and mysteries in The Sims 3

In The Sims 2 was the pandemonium of creatures aliens yeti werewolves, vampires, etc. in this for now I have only seen ghosts in one of the trailers I thought I saw a vampire, I was wrong or what? some of you have found some strange creature. So please let me know what are the different creature in this game and what are the mysteries behind the same. I have seen some of them but really don’t know for what they are meant too.

Re: Creatures and mysteries in The Sims 3

The aliens are the normal sims, you can choose when they create as well as light and dark skin color too, you can now create Sims and then blue and green the evil creatures that we are just ghosts, for now, come home, and eat them in the shower XD. Oh well to finish in two others who were not aliens Sims colored green apart from when I caught but if there are telescopes maybe you can do here too.

I did hours looking at the telescope, watching the stars and exploring the galaxy to build up the logic, I saw no less than 7 meteorites fall, I discovered constellations or just over 30 and no one has kidnapped me if I think that with two sims could never look at the telescope in peace. The green balls you may have it the same in creating a sim, just choose the color green. I hope that you are getting me here.

Impossible, you Outdoor updates the game to 7.0, maybe you get confused with Ambition If you put the mouse on the basis of that number gives you? Of course they are colored only the expansions you have, the "gray" are the ones that you do not and must not therefore be considered. If you only have the ambition and the base 4.7 for Ambition is ok, but the base? that is the basic version? If you do not know how to see you re-read this has already been explained the same.

You must update all the expansions and stuff, since upgrading from the launcher is updated automatically only the base and the latest expansion stuff installed and this game for many problems and compatibility mary in the signature, which refers to the technical topics in the corner containing patches are available all the patches you can download and install, updating according to the numbers indicated that was indeed corrected by me.