Thread: What is Double Slider in Sims 3?

What is Double Slider in Sims 3?

Hi, after installing the slider for height and one for the breast I had come a doubt. Would it be possible to use the same slider twice? Maybe changing the title or the writing on the sliders, so you do not recognize them as already installed the game I really hope so then how do I fall in love with the young adults to teenagers? any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: What is Double Slider in Sims 3?

I know I am crazy but I started from very little to play TS3. I had read that with the latest updates to the height of the slider was wrong, but to me that I have not made their own updates is fine xD. I just wanted to change the name of the cursor so as not to recognize that the game is the same slide and have effective double. I downloaded but do not understand anything sim3 as for the love affair between teenagers and adults you could tell me how? Thank Dog97 the previous answer but I did not understand much

I have not yet downloaded any new version since the PC game where TS3 is no internet For the moment I'm happy to download from the internet and then install the basic version, no updates I think. Anyway, can anyone give me some clarification to the questions I asked earlier? No, it is said that to happen, in some cases also raising the sliders, the effect rises Cmq not put sliders, the game must be kept up to date, especially if you then put the same again.

I do not think unless you can not increase the value with sliders opening a document with simple and then export it in packages complicated and I would say, you can not do what you want, not the name change, but a string of game programming if it were easy everyone would do the mod and the sliders do not you think. As for the sliders if you will work, but you miss the basement, the fountains and many other additional features that have made updates to the game, and also.

Since you do not have updates of any kind, you have the very first version of the base. Outputs are also expansions and upgrades that offer much better chance of building sim and create lots, do not see why you see the updates as something negative, in the end improve the game, even if it makes it incompatible old mod and sliders however, does not install the custom content because it requires expansions or upgrades especially if they are new, the first work.

I downloaded the Sims anime from a site just that most of the game does not display them although they are installed correctly and the few that I recognize are bald, no hair. Also, I added lots and miscellaneous items, such as piano only in buy mode I cannot see them anywhere. Updating the game, the Sims that I changed the height / body would remain unchanged.