Thread: Unable to install the Sims 3 package

Unable to install the Sims 3 package

Hi friends I have heard about the Sims3 which is being recently released. And the thing here is that I just want to know why I am unable to install the sims 3 package on the system that I am using from the last few days. I mean I have already installed and played the sims 2 and it was really doing well on my system but I really don’t know what went wrong with the installation. So please help me out of this one as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to install the Sims 3 package

It is not a folder but a menu item of the control panel and you surely did not notice Or have the Control Panel icons and not to category. Travel you busted, you absolutely must upgrade to 2.14 here take the Super patch 2.13 and from 2.13 to 2.14 the update then install one after the other Super patch first and then the update. To make a summary: You have a wild Mods folder in C/Program files/ElectronicArts/Thesims3? See whether the folder is present or not.

I have not done super patch install, error says there is an invalid file with regard to the mods folder in the programs there have but I did it by following the guidance in documents and files when you put that package, I do not see them on the home page of the game, so I guess not has put them right, the game is original, and the proceedings of the folder mods I have done well, I also downloaded the resource the error from me while I install the file.

Have you failed to follow the guidance Mods in the Packages folder and go into this are other sub-folders as you like go into these packages The Super patch cannot ever giving error invalid file unless the game is not cracked. From what you described above would not say that you did well you did as I wrote on here nor is it really possible that the Super patch not that you get confused with the update then gives that error go back and review by a good and clean the registry with CCleaner, you always have to update the game.

You can solve the problem of updating now I even finished making the process for the packages, and I also put them in subfolders, but the panel did not start the sim it shows them to me, so I think that there are not in the game, right. And 'normal, in the box, there are only sims3pack In the game you see the packages and have the icon of a folder. I hope that you are getting me and also will be able to solve the issues that you are facing during the installation of the packages.