Thread: How to be Grim reaper’s friend in Sims 3

How to be Grim reaper’s friend in Sims 3

The other features I have not photographed and left without saving because there was a situation that I wanted to change, now I do not remember but when I go back to the game of the fished. For those who want to know how I did it, quickly said my sims lives alone, and arrived prematurely when his time. it's sad and has become a ghost, she offered him the flower of death so want that grim should become my Sim’s friends. But don’t know how it can be

Re: How to be Grim reaper’s friend in Sims 3

I go straight home to put the flowers in a vase something like that, so sweet is the literal and instead I was very impressed, he said the alchemical has brought to life, and I took advantage of his presence to talk to a story, give him a funny face and a massage. The result is that I discovered sections and as you can see is a friend. Guy has happened to me too.Two sisters were in a house with her mother and husband of one of them. The wicked has come to take the mother who had been 105 days! But instead of leaving with her has been to my house without my having done anything.

From here I decided to invite him home as you do with all the friends and acquaintances, but unfortunately does not give me no options available and to be honest I tried to do it well, then reappear with the trick of tricks but I have not seen maybe it's appeared in a wing of the house who do not control, unfortunately with this method appears and disappears in the blink of an eye, you must be quick to locate and try to see if they work the interactions of friendship started from the resuscitation I will do some tests then I will tell you.

Look, I do not remember all the interactions of this cheat I know that you can make everyone happy, you can make static or dynamic needs, you can set your career, you can create a visitor and to appear a NPG (like the Grim, but also a fireman, a mailman, etc. here, I would try first to look between the latter option if among these also incorporates the ghosts, but I've never tried to make them appear and do not know if it is a viable option. To do this after entering the code, you have to click on your mail box with the left mouse button and while holding down the shift key (the key with the arrow above ctrl) and they will appear in the various options.

Is that if it appears makes me die a few Sim, as he was with Global In SIM enator and cheat. Cmq interaction "Give a child with Grim Reaper" is available normally in the game although, I suppose, under certain conditions of growth of the relationship. But I should say was because the Patch 1.3 it eliminates the possibility. That said, I tried again to interact with the Grim, the other section that presents is crazy but the last I cannot find out, will be the effect of the patch but now is the Grim, is the scene of the flower and disappears very quickly, not like before I left the time to start any interaction that led him to remain in home one more time so as to make them his friends.