Thread: The Sims 3 Generations: What's the Bottom Line

The Sims 3 Generations: What's the Bottom Line

I have lastly determined to spend the money on Generations. A few of you may remember me as not being too keen on this EP. Well, I am not, but being the fan boy I am, I am gravely thinking about getting it! Earlier than I run off and purchase it, what is your bottom-line view on generations? Was it worth it and why? I just wish to make certain I don't acquire a vast glitch that damages my game. Please be polite if you disagree with somebody.

Re: The Sims 3 Generations: What's the Bottom Line

I totally love Generations! I have had no glitches up to now, and my game is running effortlessly! I am having fun finding out all of the things this game offers. This game adjoins so much! I can't visualize playing without it now! I love the family feature of the game, and Generations adds lots of things for your Sims to do as a family. Slip-and-slides, tree houses, playground equipment, dress-up, imaginary friends, boarding schools, graduation, weddings, memories, and so on.

I have it and feel affection for it. I do have a pair of glitches, but I can work around cause don't all the time utilize anyways. One if the camera and the other are the cars, which is actually from LN. I have played more as getting it than I had in quite a lot of months it’s been more thrilling, and I love how your superior half, can discover through the grapevine so to speak concerning you being not anything, and after that need a divorce, and how it’s not simple to keep it together, but you can it’s just not simple.

If I had been elegant, I would have lingered to get it until it had been patched, because, the new characteristics and stuff truly aren't appeal the awful loading times (now that the file size is vast because of memories) and on top of that, the steady glitching and game crashing. I was dim. Now I have to make a decision what to do with the pets EP, because if I wish the pet amass I have to acquire it immediately. Anyways, I would say wait, but it's your call good luck to you.

It could have been the top Sims EP to date, but the bugs have prepared lots of folk’s games unplayable. I would recommend waiting awhile to get it. A patch will be released possibly about the similar time the cost goes down, so if you have the endurance, you will be in a lot superior shape than many of us. I know this maybe isn't what you wish to hear, but there it is. For myself, I feel kind of dim for jumping on this EP so early. Knowing EA's standing for buggy Sims and their incapability to fix or address them, I should have known superior.

I do like it; possibly more than Ambitions and LN, but the extensive I play the additional glitches I come across. I am happy I purchased it, but I do speculate how many more glitches will emerge as I am at a standstill just on my first generation of Sims. As well, I think this is the initial EP where I feel I have got to utilize a mod or it would be unplayable for me. I had so much save file swell from the memories that my poor old pc couldn't switch it so I had to get Shimrods mod to prevent the memories from being shaped.

I truly had high hopes for Generations I am a generational player, so folk’s interactions would have added deepness to my style of gameplay. But it has been buggy for me ( and I run on an Alienware system, with a high end graphics card so it is not PC related), and as well it does not sense complete, like it is missing somewhat that could have made it worth the cash you spend on it. I am let down with it. But your understandings may be dissimilar.