Thread: The Sims 3: Generations stuff packs

The Sims 3: Generations stuff packs

What’s in this EP: Tree houses, canes, pranks, clothed strippers at parties? Even all the accomplished Sims being packs are bigger than generations. I apperceive that, these things accomplish it abundant for me but the bugs are what are authoritative this EP pathetic. I am ready for a patch. If it wasn't for the bugs this EP would be awesome. I have had quite a lot of today as I was playing. Anyone have any more idea on this?

Re: The Sims 3: Generations stuff packs

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else does. From what I have seen, the afflicted humans out counterbalance the aloof humans (as far as the game goes, not glitches) by a TON. You know, you could accept done analysis on it so that you didn't "waste" your money. This amplification is for simmers who like to play families. It adds so abounding new features. Not just stuff, but features. (And it adds abundant altar too)

The initial few days that I had Generations I was keyed up. I took pleasure in it at first. But the more I play, the fewer I like it. The Daycare profession is terrible, I blocked at level 6 - it just became so boring and boring. The Imaginary Friend is the nastiest thing ever; it completely shattered my legacy saves. The pranks are as well maddening, after a while you have blinking red lights all around town. The Free holiday messed up another one of my saves while the parents not at all returned from it. So far Generations has caused me additional troubles than any EP before.

The daycare profession just has 5 levels. I thought it was a good addition to the game. Not a work for everybody but if you like to play with toddlers and kids it's fun. I have heeded all the mess people were having with the free holiday so I had not sent my parents on one till last night. I had newly saved the game, so I thought why not attempt it. The dad was the just parent left, mom just passed so be required a tour! His inventory went blank and I freaked out for some time, but went ahead with the party for the teens later than school that evening. Dad came directly home later than the cop came and his inventory was great. The whole thing was back.

I agree. While I heard regarding this EP being released, I was like great one more EP that doesn't suit me. I look at LazyGameReview, and it was dissimilar from what I predictable so I brought it. It was fun at first, but after that it became tedious. It does add additional game play, and makes me wish to play the game in excess of I did, but the glitches make me not utilize a few of the new features. Such as boarding school. But all jointly I think it is okay. My sim has just become with child and I am looking forward to the IF feature.

I was at first excited regarding this EP as well but like somebody stated over, the bugs killed it for me. I am very aggravated and gravely considering uninstalling it, although at this end I think the patch may have done as much harm as the EP and I am not certain if "un-patching" is a option. My sister had the inventory fault even earlier than she installed her EP, it came while she got the patch and truly I don't care about the technical dissimilarity between which broke what it's all part of the similar broken down system that grows inferior with every new patch or EP.