Thread: The Elder Scrolls: Returns from Paradis

The Elder Scrolls: Returns from Paradis

I am considering an Oblivion mod that starts after the Main Quest is completed, and concerns the left-over of the Mythic Dawn. The idea is that an Inquisition-like organization would arise to do a witch-hunt for any sleeper agents and sympathizers that weren't killed earlier, because the people would want revenge for the destruction wrought by the daedra. One idea I had was to supplement the few known agents who could all be dead by the end of the MQ with returned one.

Re: The Elder Scrolls: Returns from Paradis

Well according to me Eldamil would become the head of the Inquisition Nirn's Torquemada - trying to redeem himself but overdoing it a bit, due to his judgment being no better than when he joined the Mythic Dawn in the first place. There's also opportunity for false accusations, planted evidence, etc to make a good story of it all. The quest sequence is likely to end with your having to kill Eldamil to stop his excesses.

Since closing an Oblivion gate spits out the hero and any faction, it seems reasonable that the various portals to Paradise might regurgitate those who entered them when Paradise is destroyed. So a number would re-appear in the Lake Arrius Caverns, and other places around Cyrodiil, at the time you killed Mankar. By the time the Main Quest ends, they'd have scattered back into communities all over the place. Although they enjoyed immortality in Paradise, that would no longer be the case once they returned.

I like the idea. And really, people approximately here do so much about Oblivion not following the lore anyway, I wouldn't worry that much about it. But since Paradise would probably have to be some kind of envelope/subdomain of Mehrunes Dagon's realm, I'd think everyone else got spit out back there. Dagon himself may have then sent them back to Nirn so they could continue to follow him there. The main problem is that such an event hasn't really happened before I could clear that particular stage.

Well I am not confirm how it all works, because the court of the guard tower kvatch had taken high in the first gate of Oblivion has been released when it closed? Either that was an oversight by Bethesda or is there more than this. Note that it is indispensable for the exercise of his death has not been possible. You could say that the penitent was reduced. Paradise regurgitated those who were not in equilibrium with it. A bath of hot lava can make people reconsider their decisions.

Yes, but supposedly anchored in paradise, here's how to stay there when they die, can not be considered normal people anymore, because as soon as they became immortal and joined MANKAR that the spiritual bond with the dream of broke hose, said he can not really have a land base, "because there's really nothing to compare with something like this, it would be like breaking a wide range of IMO Daedric as Deadlands, or the Shivering Isles. 's paradise his own kingdom, that people died when the lost paradise, as they were anchored

I always thought he was referring to the magic that is used or remedies provided by Dagon, his kingdom is considered a part of the kingdom of Dagon, anyway we are veering off topic, any way you can not return to Nirn, who are or Dagon or sleeve of sleep or less removal of the line so they can not return to Nirn. There is no reason why he could not return, especially if Dagon. Just as he was able to get Daedra think it is plausible that he could send them back. I do not think that once you died really makes a big difference, could have died a thousand times each in Paradise.