Thread: The Sims 3 Generations: Why are newly married couples not moving in

The Sims 3 Generations: Why are newly married couples not moving in

All my couples, even abundant ones, already anew married do not move in with their spouse. What gives? I don’t apperceive any added abstraction but I just assumption that it’s a bug. I just accept to move them in thru adapt adjacency if they marry if I am arena added SIMS. Anyone have any more idea on this? I really not understand and really don’t know why this is happening. So please if anyone here get any idea to solve this or who already solve this, than please let me know the trick.

Re: The Sims 3 Generations: Why are newly married couples not moving in

Here I must say that it’s a bug. Twallans adventure progression mod fixes it. You don't beggarly SIMS you’re marrying at a ceremony I hope. I am assuming you beggarly adventure progression Sims who gets married. What would be the fun of marrying anyone after affective in? The marriage would probably breach up because they wouldn't see each other added that much. EA absolutely needs to fix this, in my opinion.

Oh wow, that's acceptable to know. I was apprehensive why one of my Sims who had confused out got abundant and affianced but never moved in. By the time I got about to manually affective her in with her hubby, he had already moved on to a few added girls and now she is shifted in with them. My poor sim; her activity is broke because of a bug (I think). Is there a hotlink to the Twallans thing? As well, how to I download "mods"

As I noticed the bugs starting, I for the aboriginal time in my simming career (of 8 years), researched mods, and I downloaded Twallans adventure progression and I am not sorry, it’s as well anchored the celebrity/vampire infestation, which was the capital acumen I looked into mods because I could just not handle every time I alone batten to a celebrity for beneath than a minute, again my sim would become a celebrity! So all is anchored and abnormally couples who accept married, now automatically move in together

I wish this is anchored afore my SIM self marries his baby Hannah. I don't wish to go into adapt adjacency just to move her in with him if the game should do it in the aboriginal place. The EA adventure progression is absolutely poor. Sims ageing at altered speeds, active afar if married. It’s been like it back the abject game and I candidly do not apprehend them to do annihilation about it. I had one townie my sim married and she somehow was earlier than her mother.

Yes but is the Sims active in altered places if just marrying bug alone for adventure progression or is it accident to Sims you’re marrying at the marriage arch? No one has defined this. It is accessible to accept this appear for Sims your arena I guess. With these bugs anything is possible. One archetype Sims ancestor calls her and asks her to go to the prom. She accepts. Their now romantically involved. Make abiding it's adapted for Generations afore installing.