Thread: The Sims 3: No humor in my Sim

The Sims 3: No humor in my Sim

Hi friends I am playing this game from last few days and it is really the best that I have ever experienced. Now thing that is worrying me here is that the mood of my sim is on the ground, but there is no negative factor that influences such as hunger, fatigue. And more to make him happy, that green mood, I was practically impossible. Port the entire bar needs to the maximum, the furniture is good, but it's still hard to have a good mood and since he became a teenager that I am to be the problem. I mean that I can’t see any humor in my Sim that is my character. So please help me out of this situation and let me know what I can do to solve this issue.

Re: The Sims 3: No humor in my Sim

Mood in the box next door that you did not see any bonus. If we would have liked the furniture off the beautiful decor icon for example. Makes him out to the park or a desire to get some bonus Moreover, if the bear has already taken a bad mood. Since the last update that I encountered a problem on the happiness of the sim. After a while I play even if I try to satisfy all the desires of the sim and I have all his needs remains the bar to happiness or almost red

Even by this issue to me at times, save and restart the game, should normalize. Unfortunately have not yet figured out why this thing, even in a beautiful house with lots of positive moods such beautiful decor, incense, etc. and all the green bars the coffin General Rman red. I've read that seems to be a bug, the patch following a late night. Even it happened to me, once I saved and restarted the game is back completely normal.

I also said I had this problem in the "Technical problems"! The bug lies in the fact that the beds are little buggy, and with each passing day, every night's sleep to put it short, let the bar hang mood! So for now the only "temporary" is to immediately change the beds with those who give a lot of energy. I am sure that if the patch is available then your problem will be solved so just try and find out whether the patch is released by the developing team or not and if it is then just install the same.

I gave the same little problem with the beds downloaded in sim3pack. I made a very clean and updated the custom content for the game well and at least for now despite the hours we play seems to have normalized I had to restart count every 3-4 hours of play. In fact, the family that gave me that problem lives in a modest house with furniture were to happen again I will like you said. I hope that you are getting my point.