Thread: Mount&Blade With Fire & Sword: New patch

Mount&Blade With Fire & Sword: New patch

I think and wish that the new patch 1.141 will be coming shortly with most of the bug fixes. Because I know that the developers are functioning truly tough to detach all of those maddening stuff and to give us a patch which develops the game masses. Looking back, the first (1.139) was uploaded just days after With Fire & Sword premiere; I think it was being urbanized earlier than the game's release. The second patch (1.140) was uploaded after 2 weeks that the first, of course correcting things which has been reported by gamers. Now it is time for the new third patch, it is been on 20 days as 1.140 and I think the patch will be come out shortly (I hope). What you all thought about this?

Re: Mount&Blade With Fire & Sword: New patch

It might take them slightly. One of the people posted that there work was porting over warband code so it somewhat like they are going to achieve an entirety refurbish of the game. I would somewhat wait a bit and make certain they get it right than release a buggy patch. The warband code will be my work later than the bug fix patches are finished. As for when, I can just tell you "when it's done." We are fixing them as swift as we can, however.

I obtain quests from lords which ask me to search out X number of a precise soldier type as captives for him to swap with another nation. For example they ask me for 5 Marksman. So I go clash around and direct to get 3 Marksmen and 7 Marksmen (Veteran) for a sum of 10, I return to the lord to provide in my quest, but the quest is not measured complete. What occurs is the game thinks Marksman, Marksman (Veteran), Marksman (Experienced) as dissimilar soldier types, which doesn't seem right, as they are all type marksmen.

For the prospect I can recommend that the range of the guns should be shown someplace as a stat, and their accurateness should be somewhat improved, as a minimum at short range. I utilize to play lots of FPS and while I am aiming in WFAS, it looks bullets won't go all the time the way that I am aiming at. I comprehend muskets and pistols from 17 century are flawed, but shooting someone from 15 meters should outcome in a hit, as extensive as my aim is plainly on his chest.

I can't even imprison Smolensk, each time they move away to the core of the city, I get this damn runtime error. And is it a bug while right later than a siege where you mainly wiped out them but had to move away. After that from their remaining 30men, after few seconds they have 300-400 men, making the whole battle useless. As well a few of the towns have a bug, during the penetration, you will spawn (while exposed) with the men that found you, straight behind, meaning immediate death from 3-4 gun shots.

This goes for the cordon battles, it is kind of ineffective while you don't have fun, and I like the fights more demanding. I attacked Bratislava, and it was the final Cossack site, they had say 7 lords so around 1000 troops and what occurred was I won and all I took out was 195 troops, so all at once I hit 213 troops past the streets and turret. And I observe that it’s that sum of troops I beat each time I pull out a castle.