Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood save game needed

Nimras Guest

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood save game needed

Is there anyone out there who can help me with a special savegame for Assassin's Creed Broterhood?

The thing is After i completed the game with everything done AND I MEAN EVERYTHING.

Did i find out that if you complete main game first and then after that start to do the DLC Da Vinci Disapearence will you get another 2 endings, 1 for main game and 1 for DLC.

So is there anyone who has a savegame where they have 1 or 2 missions left before finishing the MAIN game and have done ABSOLUTELY nothing on the DLC.

That way I can finish main game get that ending and then relogin to do the DLC part and get that ending as well.

I only ask because I kinda hope to avoid having to start the entire GAME over again just to do this.

Anyone able to help me?

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood save game needed

I havent heard of any extra 2 missions after doing the DLC of Da Vinci Disapearence in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game. There are however 2 templar missions that start to blink on the map at the same time when Da Vinci Disapearence appears, if I remember it correctly, so if you have got the Da Vinci Disapearence DLC pack installed in your pc, then you will get the 2 templar missions as well, there is no need to play the game again from start after completing it for the DLC's. And if you want the save game then download it from here - Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Nimras Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
    I havent heard of any extra 2 missions after doing the DLC of Da Vinci Disapearence in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game. There are however 2 templar missions that start to blink on the map at the same time when Da Vinci Disapearence appears, if I remember it correctly, so if you have got the Da Vinci Disapearence DLC pack installed in your pc, then you will get the 2 templar missions as well, there is no need to play the game again from start after completing it for the DLC's. And if you want the save game then download it from here - Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%
    You misunderstand me.

When i read the topic you gave me i understand it as the DLC Da Vinci Disappearance has been done as well as the main game.

Leaving only the extra missions not needed to be finished.

What i want its a save game where Da Vinci Disappearance missions HAS NOT BEEN DONE AT ALL not one single part and the save game is on last DNA sequence for main game with 1 or 2 of the main missions left.

That means i can put the save game in load the game finish the 1 or 2 main missions see the ending of main game go back in and start first Da Vinci Disappearance mission and do all Da Vinci Disappearance missions and see that ending.

The reason is if you finish Main game see ending then finish Da Vinci Disappearance see ending then you get a different ending that if you finish Da Vinci Disappearance before you finish main game, meaning you actually get a small different ending as well as Da Vinci Disappearance start also has 1 small different.

And the reason i started this topic was because i read all post on that topic and it seems that DLC is done as well as the main game there was like 1 save game where i get there is a few main game missions left but the DLC has been done.

In case i misunderstood then please correct me.

I just want to avoid starting the game all over just to fast finish main game see ending then go in and do Da Vinci Disappearance DLC missions to see that ending if someone has a save game where they haven't touched Da Vinci Disappearance missions and they are on last DNA sequence with as few missions left to finish it so i can see for my self if there is a difference in endings and start.

Nimras Guest

Anyone able to help or clarify if i missed a save game in the thread Mario 2 link to that has what i need?

Please I really would like not to have to start the damn game over again just to test if what i read everywhere is true.

Well, there is another save game profile in the same save game file of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which was posted by "Mario" named "LOL". Play with that profile name as it is only completed with sequence 3 I suppose because the DA Vinci DLC would be also not played in the same. All you need to do is copy the save game in the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood save game folder.

Nimras Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ninja-x View Post
    Well, there is another save game profile in the same save game file of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which was posted by "Mario" named "LOL". Play with that profile name as it is only completed with sequence 3 I suppose because the DA Vinci DLC would be also not played in the same. All you need to do is copy the save game in the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood save game folder.
    So this save game has done no DLC missions but is at sequence 3 meaning i still have to finish the last 6 sequence or do i understand you wrong?