Thread: Fear 3: Point Man or Paxton Fettel ?

Fear 3: Point Man or Paxton Fettel ?

I have played all the previous version of the Fear 3 on the computer of mine. Currently I have installed Fear 3 on the computer of mine. Well there are two characters in the game which are Point Man and Paxton Fettel. I wanted to know which character would you like to play in this particular game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fear 3: Point Man or Paxton Fettel ?

I loved the look and feel of this particular game. I am unable to figure out what would be the behavior of the Fettle in this particular game. Personally I am going to play the game with the Point Man itself. Let me know which charater you are going to play in this particular game. Also I am wondering how Paxton and Fettel can die because they are supposed to die in this particular game.

Well looking at the situation I let you know that you are going to have more weapons into the Fettel. He is also possessing the every male human enemy in the game. If anything you are more expecting in the game then Point man would be the better character to play over here in this particular game. So I think you will be able to make the thing working after using the appropriate character in this particular game.

I have found myself are more excited after coming across regarding the Pointman-Fettel. Well according to me it would be the best character in this particular game. Personally I am a big fond shooting so I have decided that I am going to play the game with Paxton into Fear 3. I have played the same on the computer of mine and I really love to play the game with this particular character.

Well according to me Fettel is seems to be quite original while playing the game. I have noticed that this particular character is having psychic powers. He is having striking design and he is the ghost of the villainous brother. The point man and Becket are seems to b okey at the point of the view point in the game. Also they are suppose to bad guys while playing this particular game. I am hoping that it would be useful to get the requirement of yours.

Well there is no doubt that it would be more interesting playing the game with Fettle. Yes I am expecting more fun in the game. However I am not having any idea where to begin with the Fettel. Point Man seems to be silent feature in the game. I love to play the game with the Fettel. I am hoping that all the gamers would love to play the game by using this particular character of Fear 3.